Chapter 1

WHO ARE YOU?

The boy lifted his head and stared at the sign that read 9 ¾ that hug loosely from a iron panel attached to the brick wall. Was this it?
He glanced around his surroundings and blew a few strands of black curly greasy hair that covered his face. He sighed and nudged his trolley only to later poke the brick wall with his stick.

"Open."

Nothing.

"Abracadabra?"

"What are you a muggle or something?" A voice came and startled him. The boy took a few steps back and leaned against his trolly.
"Who are you?" He asked in a low voice, his eyes scanning the strangers face carefully.
"I am James, James Potter and you are a muggle!" James laughed.
"Half blood, potter." The boy snickered. He already hated the boy that James was.

James was a brunet, unlike the boy himself. He had perfect hair pulled to one side that gave him a fresh and bright look. He wore a white button up and a pair of black pants. He looked like he belonged.

The boy watched as James snickered and pushed past him, running right into the wall that he had been staring at for the past hour.
"What-" He mumbled to himself but decided it to be the best to follow the other boys footsteps and before he knew it, he was running into a new alleyway where he saw the red Hogwarts train, ready to leave.
He quickly boarded the train with his luggage and walked through the corridors looking for an empty cubicle for him to sit in.

Every one of it seemed filled up with students- first years. He sighed and shook his head as he walked to the very end of the train with little to no hope left in his mind.
"You can come in." A soft voice whispered from within the last one, it made a smile spread across the boys face as he finally entered the small space.
There sat a girl, her skin as white as snow and her eyes shimmering a beautiful green. They were captivating and magical. She looked like a princess. Like always.
"Lily..." He whispered in a soft whisper.
"Snape..." She grinned and stood up. "Let me help you with your bag!"
"Oh no! I can-"

They had first met when they were 9 in the playground they both often visited.
It was only one day that he saw lily with her sister, performing magic tricks with her mind that Snape got the courage and stepped up to her to try and talk to her.
She had always been the sweetest anyone was ever to Snape. Lily was his getaway.
They had become friends over the time and Snape slowly grew a liking to her beautiful green eyes. Those eyes always made a smile spread on his lips.
He was esthetic when Lily came to the playground waving her Hogwarts letter in the air happily, showing it to Snape who held an identical one in his hand. They both sat under the tree that day and talked about magic to each other till midnight.

"I thought you would miss your train, stupid! I told you to come with me!" Lily pouted as she took her seat across Snape.
His hair always covered his eyes, which made lily want to tie them up behind his head. She thought his eyes were a charming black that should be seen.

Snape was unlike any wizard she had met. She knew he was halfblood but regardless he never treated her different. Lily came from a family with no witches or wizards present, she was indeed happy to have her parents love her no matter what. Sometimes though she worried about her sister who always seemed to be jealous and scared of her abilities. She just wanted her love too.

Lily chuckled as she tugged on the black cloak that Snape wore on his body.
"What is this?"
"Clothes." Snape muttered.
"Ahh, really?" Lily laughed making snape tilt his head and smile at her.
It didn't last as a knock was heard on the glass door of the cube.

"What do we have here? Teenage romance?" The boy from before snickered.
"What do you want Potter." Snape said, more of a statement than a question.
"Nothing to do with you Severus." James smirked and pushed Snape to shake his hand with Lily.
"I am James... You are?"
"Lily... Lily Evans..." She whispered in a soft tone.
"Do you know what house you will be in?" Another boy stepped in and pushed Snape down to sit on his chair so the only people lily could see were the two boys standing in front of her.
"Uh... no... But I wouldn't mind any." She smiled and tilted her head worriedly, looking to check if the boy that was hidden behind the two standing ones was okay.
"And do you know what house you are going to?" Snape stood up and pushed passed the two boys to stand beside lily.
"'Gryffindor. Where dwell the brave at heart!' Like my dad. Got a problem with that?" James said.
"No. If you'd rather be brawny instead of brainy-" Said Snape.
"Where are you hoping to go, seeing as you're neither." The boy with James muttered.
"Sirius we shall be going." James tugged the boy beside him out the cube and gave Snape one last look of disgust as he was out of it soon after.