Chapter 6

SPRING.

"Is that Lily with James?"
"James is getting elected for headboy!"
"I heard! I think he would make a good headboy."
"There's an on campus couple waiting to happen with James and Lily!"

Slamming his book close he grabbed it and walked out of the noisy table, leaving the room in a fury.

"James and Lily, how perfect." He muttered under his breath, going straight towards the Slytherin common room.
"I will kill James for touching my Lily!" Snape grunted, throwing his bag down on the couch before he sat down sighing.
"Someone is upset? James again?" Avery peeked out from the staircase and sat beside Snape, crossing his legs.
"He thinks he has some sort of right over lily! She is mine! I love her."
"Poor Severus... Cant even get the girl he wants." Avery let out a evil chuckle that filled the room, ringing through Snape's ears.
"I will kill him."
"You cant kill anyone Snape."
"Yes, I can."
"Kill that spider."
"What? No!"

Snape sighed and got off his seat before he rushed back to his room to grab his Dark Arts book.
"Where was that spell.... Ah! Found it!" He smirked and pulled out his wand, taking the book with him to the bathroom.
"Hey Snape, you aren't actually going to kill him right?" Avery stood outside the locked door and tapped on it twice.
"Maybe." Came a response.

Seasons passed by quickly, It seemed as if it was yesterday that Snape had first attended Hogwarts as a 11 year old boy, Now he was 15 and more powerful than ever. He was able to create potions that no witch or wizard could. He controlled magic as if it was nothing to him. Everything came easy to his sharp and attentive mind.

As always Snape found himself in the library, only this time he was wondering the restricted section, carefully planning out his revenge to James Potter.

He grabbed a book he needed before he quickly exited the room, making his way back to his dorm's bathroom.
There he had gathered a small pot along with a few magical herbs, which he crushed and added, into the potion he had been working on for months.
"This will do. Change his luck." Snape laughed as he mixed the potion together, before he added it to a glass.
"You will repay, James."

What felt like ages, he waited for James to enter the classroom, where on his table Snape had carefully placed the glass along with a small note.

"For James, I hope you do well today. Xo Lily"

James, as Snape had thought, without questions drank the liquid up in one go, only humming from the bitter-sweet taste of the drink.

"We will see how you will win-" Snape entered the classroom and sat down on his seat as usual. Not bothering to look at his victim even once.

"Hey James, You have a game today right?"
"Yeah... I hope it goes well, after that we have the elections too so I am kind of nervous."

The game. How could Snape forget!

In a hurry Snape rushed out of the classroom and went straight to his room, groaning before he punched into the laid out bed.
"How could you forget!" He groaned and pulled out his book from his bag, eyes scanning the rules verily.
"The potion only changes luck of the opponent for a single event. Single event... Quidditch game! Which means he will eventually be headboy?!"

Eventually the events folded out right in front of Snape's eyes. Potter had lost the game of quidditch but was now the headboy of Hogwarts.

The fire in his eyes only grew seeing Lily in the arms of his enemy.

It was sure spring for some lovers.