Chapter 43

SPG.  *_____*

==============================

Chapter 43

Tristan’s POV

“I want you Stella. I want you now.” I whispered.

After kissing her I feel like craving for a chocolate. I want her. Right here, right now. I want her so bad.

“Honey please?” bulong ko sa kanya.

“Tristan. I wan’t you too.” Pagkatapos niyang sabihin yan hindi nako nagdalawang isip na halikan siyang muli.

Her lips was just so soft like how I want it to be.

Stella is the most sweetest girl I’ve ever had in my entire life.

I can’t help but to kiss her over and over again. She’s like a magnet na hindi ko kayang tanggihan. Hindi ako makapagpigil kapag kaharap ko siya.

Lalong lalo na the way she bites her lips. Oh gaaad!! She’s just so damn hot and sexy.

“Aaaaw!” ooops! Sa sobrang panggigigil ko nakagat ko labi niya.

“Sorry honey. I’m sorry. Does it hurt?” naputol ang matamis naming paghahalikan.

“No. No. It’s okay.” She just smiled.

I kissed her at the forehead. Like what they say. . .

A kiss at the forehead is much more sweeter than a hundred kiss on the lips.

Hinalikan ko bawat parte ng mukha niya.

Her forehead. . .

Her eyes. . .

Nose. . .

Cheeks. . .

Ears. . .

And all the way down to her lips again. .

She is so damn sweet!

“I want you to feel comfortable.” Binuhat ko siya papunta sa room ko while still kissing her. Kabisado ko naman ang bahay ko.

Wala dito si Yaya pero mabuti na yung sigurado kaya ni lock ko na yung door.

I tuck her in bed. Bumitaw ako sandal sa paghalik sa kanya to take off my shirt.

I want to feel her skin towards mine. Gusto kong maramdaman ang init ng katawan niya sa katawan ko. After that bumalik ako sa paghalik sa mga labi niya.

Softly and gently. Mukhang namaga ata yung nakagat ko kanina.

“Masakit paba honey?” I gently touched her lips with my fingers.

“Hindi na.” Pero alam kong masakit pa ito coz it’s swollen.

“You’re very beautiful Stella.”

“Please just continue what you’re doing?” sabi niya.

Hahaha. She want me too .  ^_____^

I kissed her again and dahan dahan kong binaba ang mga labi ko sa leeg niya. She smells so damn good! Gustong gusto ko ang amoy ng pabango niya and it smells like candy.

“You smell good honey.” I whispered.

I’m giving her hickeys for other’s to know that she is mine. Stella is only mine.

I’m taking off her shirt now. I grab her there sa dalawang umbok sa dibdib niya and squeeze it slowly.

“Aaah, Tristan.” She moan.