Chapter Twelve

Luke's POV

Taylor was an amazing girl, and gorgeous.

After we watched a movie on the couch she wanted to go out for some frozen yoghurt even though it was 10pm and freezing outside.

"So what flavored are you gonna get?" I asked her as we walked into the small frozen yoghurt store. There were a few people but still more then I expected to be at 10 o'clock at night.

"Strawberry and cake batter." She said with a huge grin plastered across her face. She was so cute and her smile was perfect, but I kept thinking of Emily.

I was getting annoyed with myself that I still hasn't let her go but they was just something keeping me drawn to her, but I couldn't let her ruin this date. Taylor was a beautiful girl and I didn't want to hurt her.

We grabbed cups and went straight to the yoghurt dispenser and I paid for both of our cups. We walked over to the empty table at the back of the store and sat down there.

We started talking about random things and laughed about a bunch of different stuff. She was beautiful when she was laughing. So was Emily though.

I mentally slapped myself for saying that. I needed to get over Emily. As I was thinking Taylor said something but I was caught up in my thinking.

"Luke!" She said looking confused. "Sorry Taylor, I was just thinking about something important." And as I said it I realized that Emily was something important to me but so was Taylor.

"I said, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes." She said smiling and standing up, " Okay il try not to miss you to much." I said trying to be smooth which wasn't really working very well since she laughed and walked away. I picked up phone and went onto Twitter while she was away.

Jake's POV

I walked into the frozen yoghurt store. There weren't many people, but I noticed Luke Brooks and some blonde girl talking. I didn't want him to see me because he knew Emily so I slowing, with my head tilted down so he wouldn't notice me, walked to the dispenser. I noticed the blonde get up and walk to the bathroom, she was gorgeous, I want her, and I wanted her now.

Luke didn't realize I was there. I tried to keep it that way as I followed the gorgeous blonde into the bathroom. She turned around noticing my presents, "Can I help you?" She said looking a bit annoyed. "Well hello beautiful, what's your name?" I said in my usual low and seducing voice. "I'm here on a date, leave me alone!" She said getting scared Luke would see her standing up close with me. I still wanted her though, and I could see in her eyes she wanted me too. I pushed her into the empty bathroom stall behind and start kissing her neck. She let out small and soft moans. I slowing touched her thighs and slipped my hands up her tight dress. She moaned even louder. We escaped through the small bathroom window and fucked in the car.

Luke's POV

Taylor had been in the bathroom for 25 minutes and I started to get worried about her . I got up to go and check on her but all the stalls were empty and she wasn't in there. I immediately felt betrayed an left the store.

I really liked Taylor and didn't think she would just leave like that. Fuck why did I have no luck with girls right now. I headed straight home and went straight to shower and then to bed. This night was horrible. I didn't even text or call Taylor, and she didn't call or text me. Maybe it was for the best.

Jake's POV

I dropped Taylor off at her house at about 2am. We had the best time. She kept saying she felt bad about what she did to Luke and I kept telling her that he was a dick and that she shouldn't even be going out with him in the first place.

I drove home thinking about Emily, she was nothing compared to Taylor. I didn't want to break up with Emily though, I still hadn't fucked her yet, and of course I needed to see if she was at least good at that.

----------------------------------------

a/n - hiya 😊 so firstly, I wrote this chapter on my phone so idk of it looks right. 😂 anyway, what do you think?

Thoughts on Taylor / Jake / Luke problem?

Comment/tweet/ask.fm/message me telling me 💕 AND OF COURSE LIKE IT PLEASE

Twitter-lemonxziall

Ask.fm- lemonxziall

Byeeeeee ✌️💁