Chapter 12

Sorry it's not a long chapter guys. I really am trying, I swear. I'm going to try my hardest to update more. More to come, so keep reading.

*Ava's P.O.V*

Ever since Ryan and I found out we were having twins we've been super busy. My parents are still being supportive of the whole thing but I have to be honest. When I found we were having 2 babies I was really freaked out. At first I started out with happy tears. My crying got so bad that Dr. Chang had to bring in a nurse to sedate me so I wouldn't hyperventilate. Ryan was surprisingly calm about the whole thing. He still stands by his decision of being there for me and the babies. He's even been sleeping over a lot so he's been keeping some of his stuff at my house. I'm just lying in bed rubbing my now huge stomach while I wait for Ryan to show up so we can go baby shopping.

*Ryan's P.O.V*

I'm on my way to pick up Ava now and all I can do is think about those 2 little babies that she's going to be having in the next 2 months. So much time has gone by since we found out we were having twins. We still don't know the sex of the twins though. We decided we want it to be a surprise. We have so much planning to do because of the fact that now we're having 2 kids. Ava's mom gave us a list of everything that she and Ava picked up the first time so we can go get it all over again. Basically we need another:

Bassinet (whatever that is)

Car seat

Carrier

An entirely new stroller

More clothes

Diapers

Formula

And a bunch of other stuff that cost way too much. Luckily both our parents contributed to the fund of paying for all of it. My mom and Mrs. Spanos split some cash and my dad split some of his funds in the bank with my bank account so we should be able to get everything. I haven't been spending that much time at home lately. Mostly because my moms still pissed about me having a baby, and because of the fact that Ava's been having a lot of contractions middle of the night and because her dad's out on a business trip and her mom works most nights, someone has to make sure she's not going into labor. Today was the first day in at least a week that I've been home. I need my mom to accept the fact that this is happening, I'm having children. And there's nothing that's going to change that. I will make Ava and those babies happy. Even if it kills me.