Chapter 21

*Mrs. Spanos' P.O.V*

I despise that boy for what he did to my daughter. She puts on a smile when she's taking care of the twins but I know she's hurting inside. It's been 2 weeks and she's gonna have to speak to him at some point. I'll admit that he did fuck up, but he should still get to see his kids. My husband's even more furious than I am. She's been through so much, and now she's stuck being connected to this boy for the rest of her life...

*Ava's P.O.V*

I can't move. I can't feel anything. All of my emotions are gone. I lay here just thinking, replaying that exact moment over and over again. The twins are sitting in their chairs on my bed next to me, playing with their toys. Ryan has hurt me more than once but now it's really personal. Now he's messing with MY kids. I wanted to call him so badly. I wanted to cuss the hell out of him, but let him hold me in his arms at the same time. I wished none of this had happened. I wished I had never gone to that party with Adalyn, and I wished we hadn't done what we did. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything in the entire galaxy. But if I could, I would change who I would've slept with that night. My phone buzzes, drawing me out of my thoughts. I almost throw it across the room when I see who it is. This call has made number 33.

*Ryan's P.O.V*

I know she hates me. It's been 2 weeks and she won't answer a phone call or a text message. I even tried contacting her on Facebook but she just disabled her account. My mom has no idea what exactly happened between me and Ava. All she knows is that we broke up and today she's dropping the kids off for my weekend. That is, if she's even the one dropping them off. I haven't been able to eat or sleep since that day. My mom had to force food down my throat and force me to take a shower yesterday. Adalyn (the one person I DONT want to talk to) won't stop blowing my phone, twitter, Facebook, and Instagram up! She's been harassing telling me she needs all these different things. None of which have anything to do with a baby. I actually have to go over to her house today before I get the twins. We have some serious issues to resolve.