Chapter 13

Because some readers (you know who you are) have been complaining about my typos let me make things clear. I am aware that there may be some typos. If it literally kills you to see a typo, then don't read anymore because until I'm finished, I won't have time to go back through all of that. Thank you.

*Ava's P.O.V*

"Stop it" I giggled. Ryan and I were in the middle off Toys R Us getting some last minute things before the babies arrive. Since I'm officially 8 months, Ryan has been going to school online just in case I go into early labor. I found out on Facebook that Adalyn had been bashing about me getting knocked up so, our friendship is basically over with. I couldn't give less fucks anyway. Ryan and these babies are the best things that ever happened to me. I wouldn't trade them for anything. As Ryan pressed his soft lips against mine I suddenly felt a sharp pain hit me.

*Ryan's P.O.V*

I see Ava quickly grab her stomach.

"What's wrong!?" I asked. She has an alarming look on her face and then she begins to panic.

"Ava, what's wrong!?" I yell. She's starting to really scare me.

"I think my water just broke." she whimpers. I look down to see a small puddle of water on the ground beneath her feet.

"Oh my god!" she screams. I catch her just as she's about to fall to the ground holding her stomach.

"We've got to get you to the hospital." I say quickly moving her to the car. I completely forget the buggy full of toys for the kids. I help her into the car and call Dr. Chang to let her know we're on our way to the hospital. I pull open the car door and start the ignition. Before I drive off I look one last time at Ava, keeping this moment in my memory forever.

"You ready?" I ask. She looks at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah, I think I am." She says smiling at me. She intwined her finger into mine.

"Alright, let's go have some babies." I say kissing the temple of her forehead. I pull out of the Toys R Us parking lot. Today is officially the day, I'm gonna meet my kids.