Chapter 24

Guys I'm extremely sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to. Please don't give up on me, I promise I'm gonna start checking wattpad more often and keeping up with this story. I also might be working on another book so stay tuned for that. And please keep the comments coming, I love reading your ideas and theories.
*warning, the chapter contains graphic details of relations between two people. Read at your own risk*

*Ava's P.O.V*
My legs were wrapped around his waist as he kissed me passionately. He carried me over to the couch across from the twins, who were now sound asleep. He threw me onto the cushioning and leaned over me. I thought he was going to kiss me but instead he whispered into my ear
"I'm gonna start from the bottom and work my way up." I could feel his smile against my neck and my heart literally skipped a beat. Thank god I'm on a 6 month birth control. He swiftly pulled my shorts off of me, leaving me in nothing but my underwear. As he went down on me let out a soft moan, nearly gasping for air. He kissed me all over, starting from the crease between my thighs and working his way up. When he finally made it to the top of my body I could feel him sliding his tongue into my mouth. It felt so sensational I couldn't even open my eyes. Then, he slid himself into me.

* Ryan's P.O.V*
I slid myself into her. It felt could just being near her, to feel her nails digging into my back. I missed the way it felt being this close to her. It felt sensational. I never wanted to leave her again. This was the girl I had spent a lifetime waiting for, the mother of my children, the love of my life, my Aphrodite. I sped up as she moaned with pleasure. I swear on my deathbed I will never hurt this girl again. She is everything I've ever wanted and everything I'll ever need. I kissed the side of her neck as I kept making her moan in pleasure for the next hour.