Chapter 15

*WARNING* THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *Ava's P.O.V*

I've been sitting on the bathroom floor for the past 10 minutes trying to get the courage to walk out of this bathroom. I'm just sitting her on the floor in a beautiful black lace, see through gown trying to go lie down in bed with my boyfriend. Ever since the twins were born I've been EXTREMELY horny but I've kept it under wraps until Dr. Chang said I was ready. While Ryan was taking a shower she called to tell me it was okay to have sexual inter course as she called it. I mean yes, sex is what got me into the situation I'm in now but that doesn't  mean I have to stop having sex all together. right? I pushed back every parental and cautious thought in my brain and stood up. I quickly swallowed the small birth control pill that was sitting on the counter. Then I went to open the bathroom door.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

I was sprawled out across the bed when she finally emerged from the bathroom door. At first I just glanced but when I finally saw what she was wearing, God knows I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She slowly walked towards me and sat in front of me on the bed. I traced my hand slowly up her thigh. She placed her palm against my cheek and kissed me.

*Ava's P.O.V.*

At first we were kissing slowly. But then it got rough, and there was tongue involved. I had never before wanted him so badly. I started to feel for the bottom of his shirt as I helped him pull it over his head. He lifted me up off of the bed and started to unbuckle his pants. Thank God my parents are out of town.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

We stood in front of eachother our eyes gazing. I slowly walked towards her and kissed her passionately. She rubbed her fingers through my hair as she pulled herself closer to me. I lifted her dress up and slowly removed her underwear.

*Ava's P.O.V.*

I immediately slipped out of the underwear I was wearing. By now I was leaning against the wall still kissing the man I truly loved. He without warning lifted me up against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me up against the wall and began to suck on the side of my neck.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

I started to pull down my boxers with one hand while the other held Ava against the wall. When I finally got them off I slipped on the condom I had been holding in my other hand. I knew it was time to "Seal the deal". I lifted Ava off of the wall and I threw her onto the bed. I yanked the lace garment off of her body.

*Ava's P.O.V.*

I don't know what was sexier. The way he through me onto the bed or how with one swipe he rippedof my gown and left in nothing but my bra. He started to kiss me on my neck an then slowly went down lower to my chest. I could help but let out a small moan. And then as if all at once, he finally went in and "sealed the deal".

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

She dug her finger nails into my back as I went in. She moaned more and more as I speeded up. I could feel the mattress bouncing underneath us. Being this close to her felt sensational. It was as if our bodies became one.

*Ava's P.O.V.*

He finally pulled out and slid next to me on the bed. I crept up against his body and climbed on top of him. He kissed all over his jawline, down to his neck, and then down to his chest. I finally sat up and unhooked the back of my bra. I grabbed and stuck him inside of me.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

She bounced on top of me as if I was a trampoline. She continued to go in and out moving slow, but increasing very fast. I could no longer contain myself and released straight into the condom.

*Ava's P.O.V*

I felt Ryan release below me. He immediately made me release on top of him. I fell onto his bare body out of such exuastion. We both sighed at once. I kissed him passionately against his jawline while he traced his fingers all over my body. He traced my spine, inner thigh, and around the twins feeding area.

*Ryan's P.O.V.*

Her body was so fascinating to me. I could look upon it for hours upon hours. I slid my tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately as she rested her head against my chest. As she lay on top of my fully naked body I smiled probably for the first time since the twins were born.