Chapter 2 - Cyber Blacksmith

3.2.1---------------------------------------------

Today was March 18.

Although this day was supposed to be just an ordinary day in Trinity, all of it was changed right after several guilds in new Tokyo declared their participation for the upcoming Raid of Goldmoor City.

It just became a hectic day in Trinity, especially for the guild officials. For some reason, almost everybody on the guild was moving at a high pace that Trinity Beta members felt like the guild indeed was serious to dominate the upcoming raid.

A lot of trucks were seen entering the compound one by one. As preparation had already started, those carriers were believed to be carrying equipment, medicines and rations to be used on the raid.

Trinity Alpha members couldn't be seen roaming in the compound that day, as all of them, if not in the Training Facilities, were in the Research and Development lab, focused on conditioning their body stats.

But although all of Alpha members were working their hardest for the upcoming raid of monsters, the girl who always had her scarf on, Michaela Steiner, who was also a member of Alpha, was just sitting on a bench near the Guild Hall along with her friends.

"Mica-chan! Why aren't you training? Don't you need to condition your body? The raid tomorrow will surely be exhausting..." said the blonde girl, Laura Lancaster.

"Yeah. I heard the raid could take a full week judging from the number of champion beasts roaming around Goldmoor City or even more." Angelica added.

"Our training facility bore the hell out of me." Mica then looked above the sky. "And besides, it would be more helpful if I view the raid as the actual training rather than a mission..."

"Heeeeh. As expected of the genius Michaela Steiner-sama! That attitude of yours became the talk of our senpais!" Angelica angrily stated.

"What are you talking about? The best way to train is to train in the actual battlefield."

"Heh. You will never change, do you? By the way, what happened to your 'get-to-know-Yosuke-Masuda-and-stalk-him' scheme?"

"Ehhhh?! You're stalking Yosuke-san, Mica-chan?!"

"I'm not stalking him! I'm only curious why a lot of strange things were always happening around him. So I decided to trace every movement of that idiot back then."

"That's undeniably a stalker, Mica-chan." Angelica affirmed.

"Tsk. And besides, Laura. Do you seriously think that your brother would randomly save that idiot in the middle of nowhere at nighttime? I wonder who's the idiot that made that lame excuse!"

Note: Deon Ambrosia, king of new Tokyo, upon hearing the report about Yosuke Masuda on Soul Town, was the one who spread the news of Lancelot saving the janitor boy in his mission.

"Well, what you said really bothers me too, but my brother also confirmed it to me." answered Laura.

Note: Lancelot Lancaster, upon hearing Laura's question, pause for a few seconds before answering his sister.

Angelica was laughing really hard about the girl's chitchat on a bench when she accidentally glanced at her back. She suddenly paused when she saw someone walking at their direction.

It was Yosuke Masuda.

"Oh! Speaking of the devil, enter Masochist-kun!"

Laura Lancaster was about to greet the janitor boy when she stopped moving upon noticing Yosuke's face. Not just her, but all three girls were wondering why Yosuke Masuda looked like he was about to burst in tears.