Chapter 1 Part 2

3.1.2---------------------------------------------

Right after the gruesome Hack Training at Ambrosia Laboratory, Yosuke Masuda immediately changed clothes and went outside of the mansion. He then sighed.

I'm so tired...

The janitor boy was already yawning. Grinding on a street in new Tokyo that afternoon, Yosuke still hadn't recovered from fatigue due to his training. Though Haley Ambrosia started her so called Hack Training that morning, In Yosuke's mind, he though he just became a guinea pig on her lab.

It really was the time for him to rest because in just two days, he, including Felix Webster and Sakura Miyamoto of SPEAR, would secretly join the Raid of Goldmoor City.

But staying at the mansion seemed to be a bad idea. Yosuke didn't know if there would be another round of those painful experiments. That was why he immediately left the mansion for some fresh air.

Hmmm... What should I do?

Yosuke didn't know what he would do next. He already read and watched all of those anime and manga that he was checking every week. He was too tired to do his training regimen and it was probably too late to check what was happening on Trinity.

Yosuke was basically just strolling in every street he went by, observing those people he passed by. He then glanced at the blue headset he was wearing on his neck and sighed.

How did this turn out this way?

All that happened to Yosuke within these past two weeks occurred so fast like he was on an anime. Who would believe that in just two weeks full of action, he went from a moneyless grad to a Trinity-drafted, guinea pig of Ambrosia Laboratories.

But for him, so far, it was a super fun ride.

Yosuke then reached an area that on his first glance, he thought it was a school for rich students. He then realized something about the place.

All students who were walking back and forth at the school gate were only women.

Is this an all-girls school?

It was the first time Yosuke took a glimpse on an all-girls school in the kingdom.

Although he didn't have any agenda on the place, he was about to leave the place when suddenly glanced back at the school's entrance gate.

Huh?

The janitor boy saw someone who was wearing a Trinity Beta's blue and white uniform.

Yosuke couldn't see the face of his fellow guild member. But just hearing the voice of the boy who was glancing over the female students from the school gate, Yosuke already anticipated who he was.

"I wonder if I'll be the only male who can attend this school..." said the unknown boy.

Yosuke wasn't the only one who heard those words. All the girls who was at the entrance of the said school was looking at the boy disgustingly.

Yosuke displayed a face of someone who had seen a perverted stranger. For him, it would be bad if someone would notice he knows the guy. The janitor boy then gently slogged on that same road, hoping that the unknown boy wouldn't notice him.

"Oh. That girl can become my long lost childhood friend..." said the unknown boy after spotting a female student.

But just as Yosuke passed the boy who was in the middle of attention, Yosuke wasn't even far from the unknown Beta member when he heard his voice once again.