Chapter 2 Part 3

3.2.3---------------------------------------------

Waiting for his sword to be repaired, Yosuke and his three female companions strolled around the Trinity's Research and Development Department. There, they encountered several rooms each with sliding doors and glass windows.

"I heard that in this facilities, each room is entitled to different researchers and scientists with their own funding to create something new." claimed Laura.

"Really, huh?"

Yosuke Masuda immediately took a glance on a glass window while walking in a corridor.

"Huh?"

And there, Yosuke saw a man wearing a metallic-looking bag pack on his rear while standing in the middle of the white room. The bag had two holes each on its side. But when the man opened up his screen menu and started typing on it, all of a sudden, two metallic octopus-like limbs just came out from the bag's open holes.

"Amazing..."

The metallic limbs were being controlled while the man inside the room was typing on his digital screen menu. The limbs were slowly reaching the ceilings after it came out of its hole.

"No! No! Move to the right! To the right!" shouted the man wearing the metallic bag.

But just after thirty seconds, the two octopus-like limbs fell to the ground as if it ran out of power. It just dropped to the ground like it suddenly died out.

I guess it's really hard to become like Dr. Octopus... thought Yosuke.

The janitor boy then went to the opposide side and once again took a glance on a glass window he had set his eyes on. And there, he saw another man in white robe, pouring down several glass bottles with different colored liquids. Though he had seen it in a lot of television shows and movies, Yosuke actually saw how the man in white robe got his whole body covered in dirt after one of the glass bottles exploded.

"This isn't my thing..."

There were approximately more than a hundred research facilities in Trinity's R&D building. One by one, the entire crew had visited and observed almost all the facilities within the building. Until they encountered a familiar face.

"Eh? Is that Geru-san inside that room?"

Noticing his new friends, Geru didn't waste any time and immediately left the room to greet his friends.

"I see. You guys are touring here, right?"

"Yeah. This building is more like a museum than a research facility. By the way, what's your room about?"

"It's a little laboratory that's used to examine things thoroughly."

"But what about Yosuke-san's sword?" asked Laura.

"Well as an assistant, my job is only the preparation of equipment and materials for the sword. All that is left is for our master blacksmith to do her thing."

"Heh, is that so?"

"Oh! Not that I think about it, I remember you're a university student, right Geru-kun?" asked Angelica.

"Being an assistant blacksmith to A-chan is just my part-time work. Though I'm lucky enough for Trinity to support me. I'm actually pursuing to be a historian."

"A historian, huh?" smiled Laura.

"Yup. I'm currently studying different books and artifacts gathered by archeologists throughout the nation. I'm really lucky that I got this piece of tooth."