Chapter 3 Part 3

3.3.3---------------------------------------------

The street outside the Twelve Zodiacs Restaurant was always calm and serene. Though only few people were always seen passing by in this area, that was probably the reason why this street was unpolluted and peaceful compared to other places.

However, a loud, motorcycle sound was echoing over the said to be peaceful street in the night of March 18. Not just the sound but there was a huge dense volume of smoke that was covering half the street.

And the source of that drastic measures was none other than Takeshi Daisuke.

"The rules are simple. Whoever make his opponent unconscious or admit defeat shall win." stated Takeshi.

"And the prize?" asked Yosuke.

"That bitch over there!"

This guys... They're saying whatever they want... Lizette muttered irritatingly.

Yosuke and Satoshi were approximately three meters away from each other, while Takeshi was just in the middle of them, acting like the official arbiter of the match. And just in the side of the street was the participating audience of the duel, namely Lizette Highwind and a few people who were just curious of what was about to happen.

But come to think of it. I could probably see that lightning ability that Yosuke-guy used yesterday. muttered Lizette.

It was just a bit of curiosity. As the number one rookie of the generation dub as the golden age, Lizette Highwind was quite interested in Yosuke Masuda's speed she initially thought could match the level of a Supreme.

However, Lizette heard a female voice from her side.

"Huh?! Lizette-tan? What's happening here? And is that Leo-kun?!"

"There seems to be, an occasion here."

Two girls who just arrived at the entrance of the restaurant was already wondering what the commotion in front of the joint was all about. One girl was carrying a small plastic bag full of leafy vegetables. Although the girl had a remarkably loud voice, her entire height was just at the shoulder level of Lizette Highwind.

In contrast, the other girl was slightly taller than Lizette and Satoshi. Even though her strength was already signified as she was currently holding huge bags of meat in both of her hands, her tired and drowsy-like way of speaking greatly opposed her built.

"Damn! Leo-kun must win this no matter what! Because if he won, my one true pair 'Leo x Lizette' will come true!" said the little girl on Lizette's side.

"I'm quite, against this duel, Lizette-san." said the other tall girl named Felicia Ella.

"But in my opinion, having this duel is quite helpful. We can see how Leo-kun fight as an individual and..."

"And?"

...

...

And I can get a good look on that lightning ability again... thought Lizette.

"What?! You're seriously saying you're willing to be with the winner of that duel. Lizette-tan!" shouted the small girl named Camella Flora. "There's a lot of ways to have a boyfriend you know!"

"No! That's not it!"

---------------------------------------------

So, what are you going to do now, Yosuke? As a hater of Leo, you must know it too, right? thought Takeshi.