Chapter 3 That guy In The College

Rita entered the college with lots of hopes but her hopes got shattered when she found out both she and her best friend were being allotted different sections. This was just the beginning. In other words "Yeh Toh Sirf Trailer Tha, Picture Abhi Baki Hai".....

But Rita felt that there must be some secret boon hidden in the curse. And didn't let sadness affect her. Bidding goodbye to Smita she headed towards her classroom....
The classroom was something very different from the classrooms of her school. A big untidy one was in no way similar to those wonderful rooms shown in films. Though a bit upset, Rita reluctantly moved towards the room and in the entrance of it found a guy standing. "1st year section A! " she exclaimed to him.
"Yes, go inside " he said. "Is this a classroom? " her voice was audible in the entire corridor. But before she could realize that the boy looked at her with a smile and said, "Welcome to the College Ma'am. Hope you have a wonderful journey here." and left away without wasting a minute for her reply. Rita stood there numb, and shocked. Not because she had fallen for him but because no one ever has dared to speak to her like that....