Chapter 15 Love Forever!

While Rita was going through her emotional trauma many things changed near her. Once popular couple of their college Amit and Anamika had a break up. Smita who was happy till then with Tanishq and even couldn't leave him for a moment. She had started dreaming of a grand wedding with him. Even her family referred him as "Jamai". But none was unaware of the future plans of God.....
One evening when Rita was returning back Smita called her. It was a shock for Rita as Smita had almost forgotten her after meeting Tanishq. Though she was least bothered for that but was not in a mood to pick up her call. Still for modesty she did.....
"Hello, Rita"
"Yup Smita, say.. "
"You know! I had never imagined Tanishq would do that to me!"
"What did he do? Please answer me! " but got only a hue and a cry in reply.
She hurriedly went to Smita's home and found her sitting in the corner. She asked her and Smita hugged her and could only say that she and Tanishq had a break up....
"Shall I speak to him? " Rita asked hesitantly.
"Will you? I know you will definitely help me! I trust you! Tomorrow I shall meet u both in the cafe", Smita's eyes blinked in happiness and she went to wash her face...
Rita sat quietly. She was happy as she was going to help two lovers to complete their story.....

Swipe Up.....