Chapter 18 And None knew

Though the story of Rita and Tanishq was going smoothly none was aware of the anything planned for them....
It was one such evening when Rita decided to pay him a surprise visit. She bought a bouquet of flowers and a box full of his favourite chocolates and hurriedly headed towards his home. She was expecting something else but to her utter surprise found his car parked outside the house....
"He may have something urgent work!", she thought and headed towards his room....
Silently she tiptoed towards his room, and saw something which made her speechless. "Anamika and Tanishq!" "They both are Together!" Rita lost her words, she was about to fall but suddenly the flower vase nearby made the two passionate lovers inside cautious.......
Their break up could have been the end but Anamika didn't want her reputation to end and hence something unwanted and unexpected took place....
"Listen Rita, its just an one night stand with him. Hope you will not mind! "
"A... A..... I " and she couldn't utter a word.
Anamika smiled at her and said in a crocked voice, "Sweetheart hope you will not reveal anything to anyone! "
Rita looked helplessly at Tanishq and found his eyes reciprocated the words of Anamika. Rita wanted to run, to end her life but decided to face them instead....
"Anamika if I say your story in the college, then? "
"And what if I don't allow you? " her smile made Rita uneasy but still she managed to look fearless.
"You could do nothing to me!" and hurried out of the house.
Anamika left her so that Rita could call and inform her friends about their affairs and when did exactly so she pushed her off from the bridge and left for the house of Tanishq in a way that none other than Tanishq would know that she was not their in the house with him....
The servants of the mansion had seen Rita going out, even the people on the bridge saw a girl jumping from the bridge but none knew that she was hypnotized by Anamika and she did everything without her own consent....
It would be a long time before they get to know the truth...
The dreams she saw got shattered, the life she wanted was lost long ago. And the life they dreamt of had a tragic end.......

The End