Chapter 17 Forbidden Love

Rita didn't know how much time passed by but it was too late. When she regained her consciousness, Smita's hatred was the only thing she could see...
"You can never do good to anyone! "
"Smita listen, let me explain... "
"What will you explain? Will you explain me that I had an illusion or say me that you were just checking him? I knew you were jealous of me but I have never expected that you will take revenge in this way! " her words hit her hard.
"It is not what you are thinking! I never played with your emotions... "
"ENOUGH! " she said and left in tears. Rita tried to stop her but Tanishq stopped her.....
Days passed by.......
Rita found her happiness in Tanishq though she lost her friend forever. Everything was new for Rita, and she felt it was perfect. She thought love is everything. She lost the meaning of her life, the goal she had for herself, for her parents. Love took the supreme position in her life, it made her blind forever and Tanishq taking the full advantage of her broke trust completely. But their love was something very forbidden, it was just like the secret of the darkest night that they wanted to keep it hidden, only they knew of it and no one else......
But this secrecy had its thorns and she had to face that soon....

Swipe Up