Chapter 16 Guilty of Herself

On the very next day, Smita booked a table for three of them in the nearby cafeteria. Rita came early and was waiting for Smita. She even called her but Smita said that she would be late. Rita decided to wait for her and Tanishq and ordered a cup of latte for herself....
She was busy with her coffee, suddenly got a pat on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Tanishq looking at her....
"Hey Beautiful! "
"Jiju! Please take a seat. Smita will be joining us soon."
"Thank you!" and he made himself comfortable there.
A few moments of awkwardness passed by. She decided to break the silence and said softly, " Would you like to have something? "
"No thanks. But I wanted to tell you something.... "
"Yes, please go ahead! "
"You know whatever you are doing will basically be in vain. There is nothing more left among us. Its over forever. "
"But you can at least give it a chance!"
"If she is so much insecure then I can't tolerate that! I explained her my condition but she is only interested in herself and the relationship has lost all its base! It should end! "
"But you both were madly in love with each other. And she was devastated completely by such decisions. Don't you love her anymore? "
"She is too immature. If she had little maturity like you then she would understand my problem," and held Rita's hand softly. Rita could feel something but decided to control herself and tried to free her hand. But he grasped it and said, "Look here! Don't you feel that my eyes are saying something to you? " and before Rita could reply she found her lips lost in the lips of Tanishq. Something calmed her soul, she felt happy, she felt blessed.....
A happy soothing feeling melted her heart and she lost herself completely.....

Swipe Up