Overprotective!Eren x Reader

BANG!

A snow-white plate you've been holding slipped out of your hands as if someone coated it with soapy water and it shattered into hundreds of pieces, like stars in the clear night.

"HEY! WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN DESTROY ONE OF MY BEST PLATES?! CLEAN THAT UP IMMEDIATELY!!!" the chief yelled at you, as you slowly started picking up the shards with your gentle fingers.

After fifteen minutes of carefully picking up, you found your hands covered in cuts anyway. Red beads were forming on the cuts, you felt tears swell in your eyes from stinging pain. Suddenly, someone pulled your wrists towards themselves. You looked up, tears escaping your eyes.

"E-E-Eren? Please don't touch my hands..." you whimpered, but he only hushed you, and took the gauze out of his pocket and started to wrap your blood-strained hands in the white cloth-like net.

"You have to be more carefull, ____! You are fragile, don't overwork yourself! And you have to be careful." he was mumbling under his breath, carefully bandaging your hands.

"Eren... Thank you," a bright pink blush crept on your face. The guy just smirked and gave you a hug.

"Be more careful, okay?..."

(Author's note:
I'm sorry it kinda sucked... It was a request, and I'm sorry it was late... I am updating with my mood swings, so... Yeah. Request? Leave a comment!)