Sick!Levi x Reader

You were just standing in the hallway, talking to a person that is well-known for her hunger of knowledge about titans, Hanji. She was getting some supplies to help you fix your torn cape.
The hallway was not lit very well, the stones were rough, cool, which was preferable after the hot summer day, and the few torches gave corridor the smell of burnt wood.
"I don't know about the green cloth... Do we need it, or will it be enough to just sew it up?" Hanji was standing on her tiptoes, trying to look for a piece of cloth on the top shelf.
"Can we just get me a new one?" you ask with a sigh.
Hanji reached high up to grab a bag with all kinds of cloth, "We're kind of short on capes now, _____."
Your ears caught something similar to a wood cracking when burning, but it sounded more like a cough.
You turned your head in the direction of the sound and saw the corporal strolling down the hall, but he didn't seem to walk towards you.
"Hi Levi!" you called, smiling widely.
He cocked his head toward you, turned on his heels, and came up to you.
"You were asking for scissors, _______ (last name)," he said, looking up in your eyes and handing you a pair of somewhat big and metallic-looking ones.
You accepted them with a "thanks!", and leaned against the wall. Levi didn't seem to go where ever he was headed to originally, he stood where he gave you the scissors, staring at your face with no expression whatsoever.
Hanji noticed it, and all you heard is a giggle and a whisper,
"Oh, just kiss already."
Suddenly, you heard a short, soft, and almost soundless sneeze, just like cat's.
"Levi, are you sick?" you ask the short man, worry in your voice.
Levi turned around, facing away from you.
"No, I'm not."
Just like a little kid, you thought to yourself.
"Levi, let's go with me. I'll pour you some hot mint tea and give you some medicine," you said, putting your hand on the charming man's shoulder.
"I. Am. Fine," he said, shaking your hand off.
You took his hand and started to drag him to your room, "Don't be a fool Levi, you need medicine, or your sickness will get worse."
While dragging him to your room and making him lay on the couch Levi didn't say a word.
"Some tea for the humanity's strongest!" you laughed, handing Levi his mug.
He accepted it, but didn't drink. He was staring in the cup with his silver eyes, inhaling the smell that slightly tickled his nostrils, leaving a hint of joy in his heart.
Slowly, very slowly, carefully, he took a sip. The minty flavour left a funny sense in his throat, like he just swallowed some hot ice.
"It's... Delicious," he said, looking up into your eyes, "Thank you, _______."

"Thank you for everything."

~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~
So... I'm sorry, I wanted to update yesterday, but Wattpad said "You were writing hella long story and want to post it? Nah, I'm gonna delete the chapter!" Sorry...

Dudes, I have so many requests! I don't even know where to start! You all are fabulous! I will try to get your request ready ASAMMSWM! (As soon as my mood swings will let me!) but since it's summer and I have nothing else to do, I'll update probably at least once a week. Have a nice day, everyone!~