Chapter 35

{Alana's POV}
Within a day the whole Matt situation was all over social media. There were many fake articles that would edit fake tweets between us both and there were some articles that just explained what happened. The hashtag #ExposeEspinosa is trending, today is the day I finally release the video. Matt has still been making up rumours about me and people actually believe most of them, but with the video I'm hoping all the lies would stop. I've been asked to do several interviews about it but I told them all I wasn't ready to be interviewed about it.

Everyone was tweeting me telling to 'expose' Matt. I said I'd wait until Friday and today is Friday so I guess I have to release the video. I logged into my YouTube and clicked the upload button. It will take half an hour to upload so I decided to go on twitter.

@LanaDeyes
The video will be up in half an hour x

I smiled and locked my phone. Shawn sat on the couch next to me and rested his head on my shoulder

"Hey" he yawned

"Hey" I chuckled as he placed his head on my lap "What's wrong?" I asked

"I'm so tired" he yawned again and closed his eyes. I smiled and grabbed my phone looking at all the notifications from twitter.

Thirty minutes later the video was up and there was thousands of views in seconds. I grinned in satisfaction as all the tweets apologising to me rolled in. I didn't do this just to be petty, I did this to show everyone that a screen can hide a lot.

"You've done well, Lana" Shawn voice came out raspy since he just woke up from a nap. "I'm proud of how well you've coped" he cupped both my cheeks with his hands and leaned in so his lips were barely touching mine "I love you" he said and crashed his lips against mine.

"I love you too" I said once we pulled away. He smiled and locked his fingers with mine.

"Can we watch Harry Potter?" He asked while flipping through the channels.

"Shawn, we've seen them all" I groaned

"And now we'll watch them again" he said and leaned back on the couch. I rolled my eyes and shook my head but lifted his arm up so I could sit next to him and put it over my shoulders.

"What are people saying?" Shawn asked, motioning to my phone

"Just tweeting things at Matt, matt isn't too happy" I chuckled and Shawn joined in

"He deserves everything he gets" Shawn said and kissed my cheek

"I know" I smiled slightly. I just couldn't help it feel guilty.

----
This was a short chapter but I have to explain a few things

First of all there's only one or two chapters left, I'll do a sequel too

Second, I haven't updated for like almost two weeks because I ran out of ideas and I had this test I had to study for

I'll do a second chapter after this one to make up for everything :)