new story!

Hi folks! Just an FYI, my Supercorp story is still in the works. However, I wanted to reveal my super top secret project that I mentioned last chapter!

Although I still don't know if I'm doing a sequel or soulmate au for Supercorp, I am writing a different soulmate story with original characters! It's called "watercolor," and I left the description below! I'd really love it if you could check it out, and I will be posting more information on this book about my Supercorp story coming up.

    Jamie has lived in a colorless world for seventeen years, and despises it. She wants more- she wants the rainbows she's heard stories about. She wants the light that she's never experienced, that can only come with finding your soulmate. But he soulmate? She doesn't want that nearly as much.
    Francine, however, has lived in that same dull world for sixty-five years, and she's fine with it. She doesn't need colors, or brightness- just the ducks at the park. But she discovers that sometimes the thing you didn't know you needed, is the thing that will save you.
    Two different generations grapple with love, loss, and themselves, and find family while they do it.
~WATERCOLOR~

Please check it out!

Love,
Phoenix