update!

Hi friends!

So, more people voted for a sequel!

However, I just wanted to make sure that there were no other AUs that anyone wanted to request! Please comment on this chapter with any other AU ideas you'd like me to pursue.

If no one / not many people comment anything, I'll proceed with the sequel!

For those of you who wanted a Soulmate AU, I'm real sorry. However, you CAN pop on over to my Soulmate AU that I am currently writing with original characters!

Look on down below for more information on it!

Love,
Phoenix

Jamie has lived in a colorless world for seventeen years, and despises it

Jamie has lived in a colorless world for seventeen years, and despises it. She wants more- she wants the rainbows she's heard stories about. She wants the light that she's never experienced, that can only come with finding your soulmate. But he soulmate? She doesn't want that nearly as much.
Francine, however, has lived in that same dull world for sixty-five years, and she's fine with it. She doesn't need colors, or brightness- just the ducks at the park. But she discovers that sometimes the thing you didn't know you needed, is the thing that will save you.
Two different generations grapple with love, loss, and themselves, and find family while they do it.
~WATERCOLOR~