Chapter 1: The First Encounter

Eren's POV:
Training finally ended for today, and I had to take a shit real bad. I would've asked earlier during the training, but Levi would have probably kicked the shit right out of my ass. Sprinting as fast as my feet could take me, I scrambled into the farthest stall of the door which was also the the bordering wall to the first shower.

I had to tighten my butt cheeks together as I unfastened the goddamn harness. Why were there so many leather straps. You practically had to strip down every time you had to go. I sighed contently as I sat down with my legs closed and finally let them fall slack. I groaned as I took a number two, releasing the sloshy contents of my body, most likely the aftermath of Connie's potato soup.

Please, whatever happens, don't eat anything Connie made. Unless you're Sasha, you'll die.

Once I was certain I was empty, I wiped my behind thoroughly and flushed. But, before I could stand up or pull my gear back on, or hell, my pants, the sound of trickling water resounded through the room. This meant one of the others was here. It could be Oluo, Erd, Gunther, or even Levi himself. I released a low shallow breath that could barely be heard over a pin dropping before bracing myself to meet one of the veteran soldiers when I noticed a small hole off to the side. Small droplets of water leaked through and dripped down onto the floor where it slithered into one of many drains littered through the bathrooms and showers. I gulped and wondered if I should take a small peak.

Not a long look, just a glance.

I bent down sticking my butt out a little and peered my right eye through. I jerked back when I came face to face with a nice fit cock. At least seven inches limp.

Shit, I'm so gay.

But whose cock? I could find out when I left, but I felt compelled to look back. I leaned forward once more and almost audibly gasped when I saw the desolate scars littering a small lean fit body.

Fuck me, it's Levi. He was turned now so the showerhead sprayed onto his back. His muscles churned and rippled as he scrubbed his whole body from behind his ears and down to his back. His long deft fingers dragged across his body like silk, sliding along every inch of skin. He turned his body throwing his front back into my view as he leaned back eyes closed and hair slicked back. Fluffy white suds thinned and washed away down his torso. I'd give anything to let Levi have his way with me.

Before long though, the show was over. The water turned off, and wet footsteps made their way around my stall. I looked towards to the underside of the door to see bare feet facing the door. I shrank back into the toilet, shifting against the cold porcelain. Suddenly, a deep voice reverberated through the room.

"I hope you enjoyed the show, Yeager," Levi said before he walked away.

Fuck, he knows.

Even worse, I think I jizzed myself when he spoke. .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

Levi's POV:
I can't believe I just did that. I just wanted to take a shower but here I was practically flaunting my masculinity to Eren. I knew the brat was in there, and I wasn't going to take things seriously. Shower and leave, but the kid's a hormonal teenager. I had no doubt in my mind he was gonna peep through that same hole I had years earlier when I wanted to play a prank on Farlan.

Not that I mind.

I kind of like Eren. Not like as a solider, but like like like, ya know? No, that's not right. What am I saying? I could never get into a relationship with Eren. It's just a phase. But... He is cute. He is fit. He's... Squishy. Very squishy. Like I want to pinch his cheeks so badly.

I want to see him squirming under me as I shower him with kisses all over. Is this love though? Love is an odd thing. While Hanji spits shit a lot, I believe her when it comes to love. Love is nothing more than a chemical in the brain, a temporary sense of comfort. That's why neither of us went into a relationship in the duration of our military residence. Too much hassle and hinderance.

But, if I'm to watch over Eren, maybe... Love was worth the risk. Maybe, there's a chance Eren does like me back.

Maybe... Shit. I got a boner.

I'll figure this out later.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm so confused with myself in all honesty. Why did I go into so much detail about doing a number two? xD I'm so freaking weird.

Am I high? Is this serious? Is this crack?

I think I'm high. Probably.

But hope you like(???) whatever this is. Vote, comment, do whatever. Add this to you library for updates. This will probably end up being five chapters altogether so not too long. Actually pretty short.

But yeah.... I'm typing this at work lol. This is so awkward. I see y'all next chapter! Bai~~~

~Serpex