Chapter 2: The Second Encounter

Eren's POV:
If there was anything I wish I could forget, it was Levi. Ever since that day, he hasn't even spoken a word to me. He seemed very calm about life as if it hadn't happened. Maybe it was his way of being humorous, like his shit jokes. Except instead of making me snicker behind my breath, I felt sick.

You know that gut feeling you get when your parent yelled at you as a child for something you thought was funny? That guilt that eats you up inside? Or no, it was like Shadis was shouting at me again. The humiliation I had was making lose my focus on everything. I felt like a small child again facing the world with no confidence and fear nipping at my mind. It eased its way into cracks and nooks where I was vulnerable. Beneath those crevices of rotting vulnerability, Levi's words were the source.

I started to take a shower in the mornings where no one ever got up early enough to see me. I mean, sure I was supposed to be watched 24/7, but it was usually Erd or Gunther or something sleeping outside the shower room. As long as I didn't have to meet Levi in this place, I think I'll be okay. But, peace can only last so long.

I knew I had to face him sooner or later, but I really would have preferred later.

About a week after the incident, it finally happened. I slept in from being so tired due to the previous day's training. There was no time to take a morning shower so I threw on my harness and practically ran barefoot to the training grounds where I was met with a pissed off Levi glaring at me as I bounced over struggling to put on my boots, only fully clothing myself when I was inches from his figure. I gave a salute as I could almost see the tick marks appearing as he flared his nostrils like bull.

"Yeager, where have you been?" he said in a menacing voice.

"Um, I may have slept in a little tiny bit," I nervously replied.

"It's past noon. It's freaking 13:43. Was the bed really that comfortable? Maybe, we should have you sleep with the horses," he grimly stated. "Run 50 laps. Now."

"Sir, yes sir!" I shouted and proceeded to run laps.

When dinnertime rolled around, I was a mess and ignored every single comment thrown at me by the others. I could feel Levi's gaze linger over me as I trudged over to the showers. For a moment, I didn't care what happened. I wanted cold water to get rid of this sticky feeling over my body. I threw off my clothes and tossed them into some desolate corner before walking over to a shower and turning on the water. I groaned as the cold water fell over my muscles. For a few minutes, I just stood there, relishing the soothing feeling.

Suddenly, I became concious of a pair of grey eyes looking me over. We each stared at each other with only the sound of water on tile filling the room. Levi had stripped down until only a loose white wife beater lingered on shoulders as he leaned on the wall. I gulped as my gaze went longer on instinct and I saw his limp cock again. Levi started to walk towards me dropping the shirt on his way and walked in the nude towards me as I snapped my eyes back up.

"C-Captain?" I stuttered as I backed into the wall. Levi stopped when he was standing only a small distance from me and only his feet was getting pelted by the spray.

"You've been getting sloppy these days, Eren," he noted. I shivered as my name rolled off his tongue. "I'm almost positive I know why." His tone lowered into a sexy deep tone that almost made me fall to my knees right then and there.

"I don't understand," I mumbled and Levi chuckled.

"You know exactly why. You're such a naughty boy, you know that? Watching your superiors when they shower, do you have no shame?" he asked. My face burned as I turned away only to have my cheeks gripped and met with grey irises. "Don't look away when someone speaks to you."

"I- Yes, sir," I cried. Levi suddenly glanced down. I followed and felt like dying right then and there.

"Getting hard already? Kids sure have lively bodies. Although, I suppose you should take care of it," he said. His hand trailed from my chin down my chest before landing on the tip of my cock. I whimpered as Levi swiped across my head before wrapping his whole hand around my shaft. I sucked in a breath as his thump rubbed circles around me. I could feel my whole body come undone under his touch. "You know what, Eren? I think I could help you with your problem."

"Captain," I moaned.

"You can call me Levi right now, Eren," he cooed. "Just let your body go. I've got you now. That's an order. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Levi," I answered. I shut my eyes when Levi suddenly squeezed my balls and panted. My body felt so hot and trembled as Levi stepped under the water and stood so that I could feel his soft warm breath against my neck. An anguished moan purred from my throat as he traced the veins on my cock and moved back and forth spreading pre cum all over. While his right hand mocked me, his left hand used soap across his own body so that he was washing himself at the same time.

"I've been thinking, Eren, that you and I might be able to hit it off. You obviously have an attraction towards me, and I have a likeness towards you," he confessed. I open my glazed eyes to see Levi's cautious eyes, watching my reaction.

"You like me?" I gasped. My breath hitched as Levi's fingers trailed across my scrotum and pulled his down completely exposing my wet cock. My liquids coated his fingers and dripped down mixing into the water before all falling into the drain.

"I do," Levi answered simply. "I want you. All of it." Just then, Levi began to go faster.

"Ah, no, too... Fast... Levi," I muttered. I threw my head back as my legs shook, struggling to hold up my body weight. "Levi, Levi, Levi!" His name came out like a mantra. Levi smirked and returned the soap to its place on the wall and let the water run its course.

"Cum for me. That's an order," he whispered. I couldn't control it even if I tried. String after string shot out and covered Levi's abdomen as I cried. My legs finally buckled, but Levi held me up until my lungs properly worked. I watched as my cum trailed Levi's body until he was clean again. "We should go further some other time," Levi said. Suddenly, my chest panged as rationality hit me.

"I want you. All of you"

"We should go further some other time."

Did Levi see me as a toy? Was he using me? Tears fell as I slapped his arms away and let my bare ass fall into the tile. What am I doing? Why did I let him do that to me?

"Go away, Levi," I spat.

"Eren?" he asked.

"I said go away! Is this all I really am to you? Don't mess around with me, Captain. I'm not going to be your bitch if that's what you want," I growled. "I don't even know what I was thinking letting you defile me. Fucking get out!" Levi narrowed his eyes as he scoffed.

Without another word, he left.

I turned the shower off and went to get dressed again. I noticed my clothes were neatly folded and placed on the bench. I screamed and threw them onto the floor. I sniffled as the tears fell and didn't stop.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Lol, multitasking to the max, damn Levi. I admire that. But you done fucked up. Ya don't leave. You talk. Ya know, COMMUNICATION. I'd smack you but then I'd get smacked.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed chapter 2. You can't imagine how awkward it is writing this with an eight year old in the room. But in any case, it's over for now. I hope you guys enjoyed and please comment to let me know what you think. Any random thought, final thoughts, criticism, throw them all at me!

This leaves three more chapters so I hope you're all ready for what's coming. Cue the angst~ (even though this started as a crack one shot lmao).

PEACE ^^

~Serpex