Chapter 5: Final Encounter

Eren's POV:
Levi stared with wide eyes as I smirked and rolled my shoulders before walking towards the naked man. He scowled before turning his flushed face away from my view... However indirectly flaunted his bum.

"I can't believe you would do this, you damn brat," he said. "You seriously followed me to my house?"

"What? Do you not like it, Levi?" I purred as I stripped down to my birthday suit. Levi sighed and glared daggers into the tile wall.

"Do you resent me now?" he asked. I paused before going into the shower behind him, admiring the small of his back.

"For a time, perhaps," I answered. "But, I confided in Hanji to come to a consensus with my feelings. To be blunt... I was scared."

"Scared?"

"You barely spoke to me and then suddenly confessed while giving me a handjob. Any kid would be confused and scared. Were you messing with me or using me? Someone like you who has the authority and reputable gains could absolutely take advantage of anyone, even more to a new recruit who barely knows the world as it stands. So, I asked Hanji to verify."

"Wait, you asked—" Levi whipped his head around to glare at me. "That night Hanji came in was because you asked her?"

"That's correct, sir," I said. "I had doubts, however, it was not my place to shout at you like that. So, I've come to apologize." Levi gulped and turned to face me. He looked me over before turning back to the wall, his cock twitching against his will. Levi said nothing so I continued. "I've thought a lot about what I want out of life. But the fact stands as you say, I am a brat. I'm not experienced in love or dating or anything. My whole life has been focused on eradicating the Titans. As that is the case... Levi, sir, I want to honestly be with you." Levi turned around again with a frown of disbelief plastered on his lips.

"How are you not lividly angry right now?" he asked earnestly. "I harassed you, Eren."

"And I liked it!" I shouted. "You weren't about to reject me before. Don't reject me now. Please, Levi." A light glistened in his eyes as tears fell from Levi's eyes. He stepped forward and grabbed my shoulders before pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks, Eren," he said. "Thank you. For every nerve in my body and every drop of blood that runs through my veins, thank you for giving me this chance." I rubbed my chin into the crook of his neck before speaking into his ear.

"You know, Levi. I haven't formally apologized yet, so allow me to pamper you for once," I whispered. I grabbed his shaft to Levi's surprise.

"W-Wait a second, Eren," he stuttered.

"Hush, do you know how long I've waited? How long I've desired? I want you, Levi, in life, death, mind, heart, spirit, soul, and body." I tentatively licked Levi's ears before moving to kiss him on the lips. His skin was rough near the edges but grew softer as he parted his lips more, losing himself in the pleasure. His tongue was skillfully dragging mine and wove itself like a snake trapping its prey. But, I don't think I mind being devoured by Levi.

I pulled away to his dismay only to be replaced by moans as I left butterfly kisses along his chest and torso before coming face to face with the beautiful cock I'd admired so many days ago. I almost couldn't even close my fingers into ring around his girth, but I felt him shuddering in my hands. His skin was cold but warmed up as I breathed lightly on it. I ran my nails along his length, waking the beast and tracing his veins. Levi leaned back into the wall and threw his head back, panting like a canine. Levi gasped as my tongue darted out of my lips to give an experimental lock to his exposed tip, precum beading on its peak. He tasted bitter yet carried a hint of sweet. I wanted more, so much more.