Chapter 5

The first thing you hear when you go to Jimin's office this morning is "Good morning!" Jimin greets you.
"I need to call Jackson in, he's in the waiting room." She continued.
You go to get Jackson from the waiting room. You and Jackson walk back in the office about 1 minute later.
"So Jackson what happened after Mark kissed..."
"WE DON'T NEED TO SAY HIS NAME" Jackson hissed.
" hm wow" you commented.
"What did you say intern??" Jackson said as he angrily got up and got in your face.
"Back up Gayson I mean Jackson " Surprisingly he sits back down "Anyways what happened"
"Well in the dorm is was awkward and stuff. I-"
Then all of a sudden you shout "WE DONT CARE ABOUT THAT ,WHAT DID U DO!!??!"
"Calm down. Jackson you and I both know what (she/he) wants to know." Jimin said trying to calm the mood.
"okay okay so two weeks after the accident , jinyoung's cast is off.
After I saw mark and jinyoung kissing, I've been a little less happy. Okay a lot less happy but I pretend I'm not in front of my members. I was all fine until jinyoung started acting werid around me. I bet he knows I saw them. He had been avoiding me and had started treating me like he treats bambam. Like trash. As if I annoy him or something."
"interesting I didn't know this part"
"how do you know what he did" you ask Jimin impatiently.
"shh jackson go on"
"Because of that, I decided to say something about what I saw. One day at dance practice mark and jinyoung decides to stretch together. "This is the time " I thought. Everyone was doing their own thing,then I said it. I said "mark so when are you gonna tell everyone what happened at the hospital the other day," suddenly he got up and said "don't do this Jackson." Jinyoung got up to right behind him. Everyone else in the room was lost. I looked at everyone then left. I knew I was gonna do it just not that day. So the next day I did it. "
"oh hell no! You did not do that.You interrupted with that statement.
"Oh I did honey! Anyways We were at an interview and they asked if you were to date anyone in this group who would it be? I quickly got up and said " oh well mark would pick jinyoung since they kissed when jinyoung was in the hospital. That's right they kissed and not on the cheek, on the lips." Jinyoung ran off to somewhere covering his face. Mark got up and pushed me and walked off. Everyone was shocked except the other members. Jb quickly ended the interview and then everyone went to look for jinyoung. Mark couldn't  find him. Mark just looked at me with a mean face on the whole time. We finally found jinyoung hiding in the restroom. We knocked no answer. "Jinyoung come out." Mark said. "Come on we have to leave."  Then jinyoung came out. We got in the car and left. In the car not a word from anyone was heard. The only thing that was happening was mark holding jinyoung in his arms. Then I felt bad. What have I done."
"ah yes I witnessed that,It was on After school club"
"Oh yeah you work there " [A/N: yes it's her ]
"Jae and Kevin were shook that day"
After that Jackson left without saying goodbye.
" how rude "
"Go call Mark intern"
"even ruder"