Chapter 7

"so you already know what this is about "
Jinyoung scratches his head nervously "yeah..."
"please begin" Jimin states and you nod in agreement.
"Okay so I been acting a little werid around Jackson lately. I started treating him like bambam or yugyeom. I just couldn't go back to the normal after I knew he saw. But that doesn't matter now. I've lost all feeling for Jackson. Not just because of what happened. Because I love Mark and he is who I'm with."
"markjin stans are living right now oh my lord" you mumbled
"what was that"
"oh nothing"
"mmhm anyways at dance practice one day, Jackson really annoyed me. He tried tell everyone what happened at the hospital. He didn't,but I think it because he wanted to do it at the interview. Yes the next day we had an interview. Chicken little asked us a question that I wish wasn't said. "
"Yo who that"
"Jae honey Jae" Jimin replied, you hummed in response.
"it was if you were you date any other member, who would it be?' Of course that set off Jackson to say what happened. I don't even really remember what he said. I only remember this "not on the cheek. On the lips" I knew that was about me and mark. So I quickly ran off, I went straight to the restroom. I cried a little. I realized that the whole world knows now so I can't hide it." He pauses for a few seconds when you and Jimin start to see tears you go to his side.
"That made me a little scared. Sooner or later Mark knocked on the door and told me to come out. I wiped my tears then left the restroom. All my members were there. They didn't speak to me or to each other. Not even in the car. When we were in the car I went into mark's arms and stay there." He wiped his tears and smiles a soft smile. " I felt safe even though I was mad. Jackson thinks he could just do that. Jackson has something coming for him. He has no idea what he just did. "
You shouted at the top of your lungs.
"YOU'RE NOT GONNA KILL HIM RIGHT????"
"what the hell no"
"okay he went from crying to mad real quick"
Jinyoung starts to glare at you "I'm not mad now"
Jimin puts her hands in the air, waving a little and said "hello people "
"herro" you replied waving back.
"how do we delete a whole character out"
"leave (him/her) alone and also
Jinyoung how do you feel about everything that's happening " Jimin questions
"well the ahgases are really supportive of this relation-"
"JIMIN WE SHOULD GET THE REST OF GOT7 HERE " you interrupted
"why"
"we should see how they feel"
"Why would you want my members, who are complete idiots, to come here?" Jinyoung asked.
" Because entertainment " you put up jazz hands as you say this.
"okay then let's do that . Jinyoung tell your other members to come by in one day"
"wow you're really looking for trouble" Jinyoung said while rolling his eyes.
Jimin suddenly speaks "Oh my , I just realized that JJ project is over then"
"wait how did you know about that relationship? "
"......"
"......"
"NICE SEEING YOU JINYOUNG BYEEE" Jimin shouts as she pushed Jinyoung out the door.
"wow you really,just wow"
"well it doesn't matter now bc Youngjae and Jaebum are together now so"Jimin shrugs. You look at Jimin confused.
"I'm their therapist,I know everything."