Chapter 9

[A/N: now you and Jimin are no longer in the story.]

Mark's Pov

*a few days later at the dorm*

"Mark we are going out to get some food. Do you wanna come?" Jaebum asked Mark with a smile on his face.
"No thanks, I think I'm going to stay here. I'm not even hungry."
"Okay then the rest of us will leave."
And with that got6 was gone,Mark was alone.
Mark didn't want to go because something felt werid at the dorm. Something wasn't right
'Aish maybe I'm just crazy. Everything is fine.'
He thought, 'or something is actually really wrong... What if my members feel werid wit me and Jinyoung flirting all the time.' He sighed 'no no that's can't be it they are gay too'
The rest of the night Mark was caught up in his thoughts until The others came in the dorm all loud and possibly even drunk. "Are you guys drunk?" Mark asked.
"We are not-not-no drunkish" Jackson said as he fell to ground.
"Oh my! Are y'all all like this??? " Mark asked worryingly.
"No only the others are. I drove them back bc they got a little too drunk" Mark suddenly directed his eyes to his boyfriend who was now talking.
"Oh thank goodness you were there" Mark then sat down on the couch as Jinyoung helped the others go to their rooms.
" are you not gonna help? Can you pick up Jackson and bring him to his room? I don't think he can get up." Mark simply nodded,making his way to Jackson.
"Jackson you really are something else." He pick up Jackson and brought his to his room. "Thank you Markipoo"
Mark was in complete shocked  "I thought you were drunk." Mark then realized that ... " JACKSON YOU MADE ME CARRY YOU SERIOUSLY " " well you weren't gonna do it if I was sober" Mark slammed Jackson's door, not caring if he woke the others and left. He went to the living room just to see that Jinyoung had passed out on the couch. "He must be tired from carry and dealing with them tonight" Mark mumbled. Jinyoung was actually awake and Mark didn't notice. "You're right" Jinyoung said turning to Mark who was clearly shocked "I thought you were sleeping babe" " without you??" A smile formed on both their faces .Mark went closer to jinyoung and then cuddled next to him. "Goodnight my prince" Mark then leaned in for a kiss but Jinyoung moved away.
" babe not here" he whined
"Then over here" Mark was smirking and pulling Jinyoung to his room.