Chapter 6

" MORK TUNA" Mark comes in. The therapist starts "Mark so explain what happened at the interview"
"you know what happened I mean why are you asking me" Mark replied with a bit of sass.
Jimin huffed a sigh "I want to hear you side of the story" "okay then two week after I first kissed jinyoung , We had interview. At the interview, Jae just had to ask if you were to date anyone in the group, who would you date? Jackson with his quick mouth said " well Mark is going to pick Jinyoung because they kissed in the hospital. Not on the cheek . On the lips" jinyoung ran off so quick I don't think the Kevin ,Jae, and even Jimin  knew what happened. I pushed Jackson then went after Jinyoung. I was saying his name, but he didn't respond. I  started looking then my other members came to help find him. Except Jackson he stood there looking at us. We finally found him after looking for him for 10 minutes. He was in the restroom. I knocked and said "Jinyoung come out, come on we need to leave" he came out surprisingly. We left so quick you couldn't even count to 10. After that in the car I held jinyoung in my arms. He looked like he was upset. While we were in the car, nobody spoke. It was werid. Jackson just did that. On tv. Live tv. What did he just do. "
You begin to speak "This mother fu-"
" Thank you . You may leave." Jimin cuts you. Mark throws his hands in the air and said "oh no I'm going to wait for Jinyoung in the waiting room."
"MARKJIN OH MY GOD YES"
"Yeah ima leave..." Mark slowing backs out and leaves.
"sorry ..." you say
"girl you just said my thoughts lol" Jimin responded
"did you just say lol out loud"
"yes it's the new thing"
"Boo you whore" after you said that statement, Jinyoung comes in.