I Trusted You

Now Or Later

"No Ya'niyzha bro he called me bae. Why will this nigga call me that if Ian mean more than a friend to him. My vision might be a lil off but my ears perfectly fine. He said and meant what he said, that nigga wasn't high or gone off Lean." I'm trying to tell this girl I am not tripping. How she gone tell me what I heard ? Shit if Kd heard I know fasho I heard Kentrell perfectly fine. Everybody know Kd hear everything under the sun.
"Mani Bro-
She laughing hard like some funny, she really think I'm tripping. She probably high.
" Yaya I'm for real. And he said it out of the blue so it did kind of knock me off guard. So I had caught it late."
"Well his name is blue, what chu expect. Wait you didn't expect that huh ?" And she kept laughing.
"Im done with chu I should've neva told yo ass." She was really making me mad. Over here being mad annoying.
"Nah K'emana did you even think it might've just slipped out ? Like let's be real y'all been best friends fa what seven years and counting?"
"I hate to say it, but sis you sound dumb. You on think somebody who's been the best of friends for that long wouldn't start liking the other partner. Not saying every friendship like that but as you can see it's possible."
" Yea, but don't chu think being more than best friends would mess up y'all close friendship. You not thinking this through Emani, I'm telling you if I was you I would've played it off koo just like he did when he said huh. You know he got his playa ways. And speaking of that, if y'all do eva go out you might have to keep a eye on him. I know he was loyal before but like you said he ain't been the same since li Dave got set up by some girl." She said focusing on her nails.
"You over thinking it though Yaya. All I said was him calling me bae NOT us talking about being together. Besides believe it or not I still got love fa your brother." I said it with no shame. Ima love that boy til the day I die, them li ratchets don't like it then they could die first.
"Girl it's believable, we know you ain't stop loving no limit Herb." She said all slow being childish.
"And girl if you was to go back out with my brother, Kentrell gone be so hurt the dead gone feel it." Im sorry that wasn't funny, but I had to laugh that girl Yaya a fool.
"But that's if he really like you, how you talking bout it." She said making that "I know you lying" face.
"I just don't really think me going back with Herb should be a big affect on him though. I mean when yo brother did what he did Kentrell did feel some type of way. But I feel like he needa lemme make my own decisions . Im not even sure if I'll take Herb back. If I wanted him I could've been had him back and gang know that. I just ain't finna be outchea looking dumb cause he good fa that." I said speaking facts.
"Girl speaking of Herb, I fagot to tell you he gotta new girl. Just the other night he was telling me how much he love you and how dumb he was fa loosing you. But nah he gotta new girl."She said shaking her head.
"Ion really blame him you know these niggas can't live without having a girl on they arm. And I went to go see him almost a week ago but chu know it turned out bad." I said rolling my eyes.
"Girl Ion even wanna hear it, I already know how y'all get down. But I called you over here so we cuh go to the mall them new J's dropped today and Ian wanna be stuck in that long ass line by myself."
"And Ian finna stand in that long ass line with chu, we could go get some new clothes or some and you could get the shoes another day cuh if somebody step or push me they gone have to run them hands, but therefore Ian tryna get kicked out the best mall inna city." She was laughing at me like I was playing or some.
"You crazy for real fo, but come on beffo it get too late. This the only time I cuh go this week anyway."

14Mins Later
So as we pull up into the parking lot we couldn't find a parking spot for nothing. Yaya getting mad at me like I told her to enter this way. Now she know we always park on the other side of the mall cause nobody really put they car over there, but she want to be a dummy today and come this way just so she could find her a nigga.
"It's about time I find a parking spot, I was finna get on any and everybody I see in the mall fa thinking of they self like they ain't got other residents in this city."
"Them big ass trucks was taking up two spots, know they wrong fa that. And the rest of em know they out cause it definitely don't take two spots fa them lil ass station wagons." I said as we walked in the mall.
"K'emana!" Somebody was yelling my name like they dumb. Like nigga don't chu see me having a hard time seeing if I should get a Pink jacket or a Windbreaker.
"Just get em both Emani." Yaya told me so I picked both of em up.
"So you on here me calling you?" I turned around to see Herb bitch ass, like nigga you dumb ? we ain't even post to be speaking and especially not in public.
"I hear you, but I should be ignoring you right now. And why you talking to me in the first place?" Ugh where Ya'nizyha at she left me at the wrong time.
"Girl stop fronting you know you wanna see yo first love." He said smirking.
"Correction third. And no I don't wanna see you Ian even know you was gone be here if you wanna get technical." I said paying for my stuff.
Damn Yaya where you at when I need you and I couldn't text her she never pay her phone attention when she at the mall.
"But chu loved me the most out all of the niggas you been with." This nigga getting annoying, everywhere I go he there.
"And you the last nigga I love like that again, you was a waist of space anyway. Look we not finna start this, go bout cho day and carry on. Ion know while you still feeding on the past anyway." I left this nigga to get away not to see him everyday. It's like he just don't give up. Why he can't pretend I don't exist cause I try with him but he just keep popping up.
"Start what? I just stop you to see how you been." Lies he tell.
"I been good since I left you, nah can you leave me alone Ion wanna hold this conversation any longer than it should be." He was really pushing it.
"Why you always gotta front like you on got love fa a nigga nomo."
"Herbert Trinidad Wills!" Some female was yelling his name like she his mama or some. I just walked off, but as usual Herb tried to stop me.
"Boy I know you hear me calling yo name and aye girl if I catch you talking to my nigga again you gone have too see me?" I just know this ain't the female he cheated on me with. I turned around and it was her.
"Don't be jumping fa my neck when yo nigga came running tryna talk to me. As a matter of fact since you walking around thinking he all fa you. Why YO NIGGA stopped me tryna get back with ME. You must ain't doing some right if he outchea talking to otha females." I had all the room to talk cause I held that nigga down for almost a year couldn't no newby tell me different. By the looks of it any bitch out here can take her spot. The same Herb from three months ago, entertaining other girls when he got one.
"Bro y'all needa chill it ain't that serious." Of course it ain't to ding bat over there. He a whole fuck boy outchea, this nigga just can't be trusted. At least not by me.
"Nah Herb I cuh really give two fucks bout anything you got to say right now or later. Talking bout chu love me. Just last week you was telling me how you wanna get back together and you miss me. Then turn around and get BACK with the Bitch you cheated on me with. Love ain't nun but a word too you huh? I should fuck you and that hoe up since she wanna think she that bitch. Yo actions tells other wise."I said yelling like I was a baby mama or some shit. He need to get his lil pet she lost her mind walking around like she can't get touched.
"Nah li baby don't walk around mad at the world cause yo once upon a time nigga wasn't being faithful too you and think he ain't gone treat the next. Neither do you not know I been had my eye's on him and just like any other goofy I snatched him right out cho hands." She was really hitting the nerve she was talking to reckless.
"Girl you wasn't nothing but a side. And if you wanna dig deeper you'll still be a side if I hadn't left his dumb ass. Nah you go run away with my left overs. And oh you and YO nigga can carry on bout y'all day." I said beginning to walk off until she called me out. And I wasn't going for none of that ain't no hoe gone play me like I won't run these hands.
"Herb get cho pet cause you and I know she don't want these issues."
"You ain't running nothing but cho mouth." The girl said.
"No need to fight chu with my bare hands when my words hurt chu enough." Next thing you know she came running towards me in a blink of a eye. All I know is she had hit me in my side, but before she could reach for another lick I was sliding Herb little pet all on the floor. I was kind of having fun until Ya'nizyha and Herb came pulling me off Her talking about that's enough. Nah ku it ain't til I say so. I just picked my stuff up and walked out the mall looking the same way I came in while Herb and his pet walked out looking like sad puppy's.

We Decided To Go To WingStop
"Girl so what happened, I came all late and shit. You file cause I missed damn near the whole fight." She said getting our food as we drove back to her house.
"I don't even know everything happened so quick. First Herb came running to talk to me on some let's be together type shit and next thing you know his li pet came fa me and in a blink of eye I started sliding ha ass cause she was talking like she couldn't be touched. She was talking out ha mouth anyway, I tried to warn ha but not all pets listen if they ain't trained." I said eating my fries, I was hungry all that energy I used on old girl.
"Yo ass crazy, you was not finna get off that girl fa nothing."
"Nah I was finna leave ha be until she started talking reckless. Besides she deserved it anyway I had to whoop on ha with two times my strength cause for one she was messing around with my nigga when me and Herb was together and she threatened me. Oh nah I wasn't letting that slide, she wanted to get treated."
"Y'all wild I would've did the same thing if she did all that, Ion know why Herb ain't just stay with you I told him them ratchets gone get him caught up." She said laughing but serious at the same time.
"No next time he better control his pets, or she won't be returning back to ha owner back in one peace." Ya'niyzha had finally got us to the house. We just ate talked and smoked a couple of BackWoods, I don't know what happen after that.

New chapter(s) should be written and uploaded today, if not they may be under construction or in other words on hold. Mean while if new chapters aren't being uploaded I'm most likely working on my second project called "MoneyBagg Yo am Federal" It's mostly drama. Other than that I'm either busy or reading other wattpad users stories. (Stay Alert NEW Story's coming soon.) Not a fun fact but this chapter is not edited how it was written to be due to loosing the chapter if I hadn't copy and paste it would've never been to my clip tray after I couldn't copy and paste. Only thing matters is that I didn't have to REWRITE a NEW chapter. This is like my second time loosing a chapter if it wasn't for me screen shooting the other chapter I was just gone take the whole story down. So if this story is tooken down, just keep in mind I most likely lost ANOTHER chapter.