The Answer

"Mar, Mar, calm down," Venezuela said to her cousin, "We can't understand a word your saying." 

Maria had litterly busted in and started talking about how they could do it.

But they didn't know what she was talking about.

She looked at them excitedly, "We can do it guys!!"

"Do what?" They all asked.

"Bring Alfie back!!"

They were about to ask her what she thought they could do but she quickly spoke again.

"Look!!" She held the flag up, "This is the answer!!"

They all just looked at her confused.

"It took me awhile too," She said, "Keep thinking about it."

They kept thinking about it.

And thinking.

And thinking.

And thinking somemore.

Until it hit them.

Canada facepalmed, "The answer was in my room all this time!?! You got to be kidding me!!"

Maria slightly laughed at her brother which brought smiles to the others faces. She then looked at the Union Flag and smiled even wider.

That was how they were gonna get Alfred back.

They had to reform the Union.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The door opened.

South Carolina turned to see John.

"What is it?" She asked, he gave her a look, "Big Brother," She quickly added.

"I need you to stop being so pathetic."

Her eyes widened, "Pathetic?"

"Did I shudder?"

"N- no," She quickly said, "But I would  like to know what you mean by me being pathetic."

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her towards him, "You know what I mean."

She really didn't.

She still looked clueless and a little scared. She tried looking brave but couldn't, she was terrified of this guy.

And had no idea what he was talking about.

"Wipe that clueless look off your face," He spat, raising his fist.

"But I don't know what your talking about Big Brother, please believe me," She closed her eyes and braced herself for the punch.

It never came.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Virginia holding John's fist back.

Confedrancy dropped her.

"Don't touch her," Virginia said with a threatening voice.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" John raised his fist towards Viringia.

Viringia didn't even flinch, "Jonathan  Viringia Jones, 1st colony of the 13 colonies, the oldest of all the states, cities, territories, and capitals of America, protecter of all of his younger siblings," He stood in front his sister.

(I know that Deleware is the oldest state but since Viringia was the first colony of the 13 colonies, I see him as the oldest."

John just chuckled, "You real funny you know that?" He put down his fist and looked at Virginia, "Your gonna pay for that," He walked out the room.

They heard the door to the house slam.

He's gone.

Jonathan noticed that his sister was shaking, kneeled down, and put his arms around her.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed into his chest.

"For what?"

"For being a monster and joining him."

"Hey look at me," He tilted her head up, "Your not a monster."

"Yes I am," She cried.

He wiped her tears, "Well then I am too. I joined him too."

"I want Alfie back," She cried into his chest.

"Me too, but I know that Mattie, D and Mar, and South America are coming for us."

"How?"

"They told us remember? In family, no one gets left behind. Their not gonna leave us behind. I know it."

"But that would start a war. And remember? John threatened D and Mar," She sniffled.

"Yeah but I know for a fact that they're coming. We'll get through this, all of us. We're gonna be okay," He comforted her.

Alot of his siblings at lost hope. But he didn't and was trying to restore it.

"We're gonna be okay. We're gonna make it through this, all of us."

She nodded.

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

"But you guys-"

"We don't hate you little sis," He helped her up and they started walking downstairs.

Viringia had to talk to his younger siblings.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Are you guys sure reforming the Union will work?" Toronto asked.

"Yeah," Maria said, "But we'll have to make it strong though."

Confedrancy had formed because America's people had started to argue  about slavery and then South Carolina seceded from America. But the thing was that Courtney hadn't  left Alfred yet. But when John started trying to get the states to join him, she did.

And then the other states joined him causing him to get stronger.

Alfred represented the Union and John represented the Confedrancy. So if they somehow got at least one state to secede from the Confedrancy, then Alfred could come back.

"But that's one state against the rest of America," Mexico City said.

"Yeah," Diego said, "But that one state or maybe even a city seceding can bring Al back. Plus, Mexico will ally with it."

Maria nodded.

"Don't forget about Canada," Canada said.

"I wish we could help you guys," Argentina said.

South America's bosses didn't want their countries to take part in any war at all.

"But maybe we can give you and the Union, supplies," Venezuela said.

The other's nodded.

"Maybe Europe can help?" Colombia said.

"We should keep this between us," Canada said, "We don't know if they will help and if John finds out then things will get harder then they have to be."

"Good point,"Brazil said.

They all started to smile.

Finally, the beginning of getting their brother and cousin back, ending slavery, saving their siblings and cousins, and getting John out could begin.

"Uhh guys?" Quebec said, "Not to break up the happy moment. But how are you gonna get a state or city to secede? The personification could agree but a governer would have to sign. And there's no way to talk to one without stepping foot in America. And John threatened you two," He pointed to the Mexicos, "That if any of you all stepped foot in America without accepting him, he would kill you. And knowing him, he'll somehow find out."

They started to think.

"Then we work from the inside," Maria said.

She had an idea.