149. Bambam (ft. BAP Yongguk)

I'm still breathing y'all! In case you have forgotten about me 😅 ... It's four fcking months?! I was so bad at updating, I know. I won't be promising anymore cos school ruins it anyway 😒 (especially thesis 😐)

Hope this imagine is alright, because I still feel a little rusty about writing. Sigh. 
Anyway, Enjoy! (Be back later for another update, Ciao!)

. . .

A sturdy man suddenly blocked Bambam's way; he looked so intimidating with his big chest and strong demeanor in display. He clenched his jaw, looking more intimidating before speaking, "Who are you?" His voice thick and low.

Bambam had his brow twitched, certainly insulted of how the bulky man behaves and treats him, "Move."

The man was in awe at how the younger male responded, "Ya, kid."

"It's alright, Jihoon. He's a friend," said JB.

The man stepped aside and made way for him, "I'm sorry, you may come through," he said, apologizing as he bowed.

Bambam immediately went to his hyung, "What was that, hyung?"

He sighed. If only he was a little more careful in hiding his secret then, he wouldn't need a bodyguard escorting him almost everywhere he go. Therefore, he really advised the latter to keep his secret very well despite being a school kingka.

.

"Hey," someone suddenly invaded his space, sitting freely on the other side of the table, placing her tray of foods, "May I join you?"

"No," he looked up to see her already sitting across him. Does she not know him? Everyone in the cafeteria eyed her because never did someone sit with Bambam, never did someone sit on that place although every table has already occupied. "Why are you sitting there? I clearly said no."

"There was no other empty table," she informed, peeling the banana, "I won't disturb you."

"Isn't it clear that I don't want you here?"

"I have not given a choice though," she smiled. She was totally naïve of her situation, was she? She extended her arm towards him, handing him her yogurt drink, "Here, you can have this as my gift, instead."

Bambam stared at the drink, gritting his teeth in anger. Is she really trying my patience? He grabbed it and drank in one gulp, slamming the emptied plastic on the table harshly, shocking everyone near him especially the innocent one across him, as he stood up to take his leave.

For the second time of the day, Bambam has met her again in his advance class. She settled beside the window, sitting just in front of his desk, her earphones in as she leaned into the glass, eyes closed, her breath even as if she was really sleeping and relaxed.

However, knowing Bambam, he was not pleased of seeing her again. It boiled him that she has the guts to do that to him. He known as the school kingka and no one ever has the courage to talk to him, and more eat together with him!

He kicked her desk, taking her out from peace and serenity. Her eyes opened in a second as she looked up to see the intruder, when she realized who was it, she smiled. Moreover, Bambam who was smirking, now frowned at her smile, "What. What are you smiling for?" He felt a foreign feeling when he saw her smile; although he cannot really figure out what it was, he settled of calling it as weird—creepy.

.

The teacher finally wrapped up about the vocal lesson for the day, telling that a person with just talent will not go far away without perseverance and passion on what he or she is doing. "And lastly, kids, get enough of sleep coz your evaluation will be two weeks from now, I want to see improvements, alright?"