48. JB

"Hey, slave!!!" Jaebum calls and runs to you. "Take this with you"

"Yah... Jaebum! I'm your tutor not your slave!" you protested and threw his thing to you.

"I send you here in this prestigious school with my own money that is the least you could do for me. Aseyo?" he throws his arm over your shoulder, pulling you closer.

"Yes, you do but I tutor you for that. And as your tutor I want to tell you, you get to solve 30 analytical problems later" and you stuck your tongue out to him.

He was surprised, "Mwo? Jagi!!!"

Throughout the day, he bugs you not to give him those problems he won't be able to answer.

"Jagi... this is too much" he clutches his head while looking at his test paper.

"That's your consequence for being mean to me. If you don't even try to answer the 30 problems and got at least 17 correct answers, I'm resigning as your tutor and your girlfriend!" you said threatening him.

"You won't do that, you know?" he leans forward to you and you lean backward.

You were scared, "Ya---Yah... Im Jaebum, what are you trying to do?" you stumbled with your words.

Jaebum smirks, "I'll make you change your mind, jagi" he is leaning forward and you are leaning backward too.

But not until your back touched the floor since you were just sitting legs-crisscrossed on the floor. "Trap" he is now on top of you.

When suddenly the door flew open, "OPPAAAA~~~!!!" his little sister calls, waving a paper. "Omo!!! Mianhae oppa. Eommaaaa!!" she calls, running down the hallway.

"Bom-ah!!! Don't run!" he reminded loudly and got a yes from her. "Aigoo... that kid" he chuckles to himself.

You furrowed your brows, 'Whhhaaaah!!! What will she tell eommonim now? That we are... even we're not!!! Omooooo. Eotteokhae?'

"Shall we continue what we are doing?" he whispered in your ear.

You pushed to the side and stood up, brushing the dirt off your body. "I---I'm going... Ju---Just pass th-that tomorrow" you went out of his room.

Jaebum was frustrated of his doing, "I shouldn't have done that. Aiiissssh... Im Jaebum!" he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"I'm going home eommonim and Bom-ah" you bowed to them and left their house.

Mrs. Im frowned, "What did you see when you went inside his room not long ago again?"

"Oppa is on top of eonni" she answered simply.

++

"Jagi... _______..." he calls you and finally spins you to face him, "Look, I'm sorry. Eomma talked to me last night and I was wrong, I know. Please don't ignore me"

You sighed, closing your eyes tight before looking at him. "Where is your test paper?"

His eyes sparkled, "Does that mean----"

"Babo... ppalihaeyo!" you said, showing your hand for his paper.

"I'm sorry again, jagiiiiiii~~~" he cooed, hugging you. "But that doesn't mean we won't be doing that during our marriage" he said huskily in your ears.

"Byuntae" you slapped his back softly.

He chuckled, "But for the meantime, let us enjoy being girlfriend and boyfriend"