16. Yugyeom

You were finally walking home when your phone beeped. You got a message from your mom, *____, can you pass and stop by a convenience store? I'm out of tampons. Thanks dear*

You slip your phone back to your pocket. "Aisssh... Eomma shouldn't forget about buying her tampon ever" you mutter as you step in the store.

You go to the counter with her needed tampons and your own since your cycle is around the corner.

"Late shopping?" the cashier joked.

You nodded playfully and fixed your eyeglasses up your nose bridge, "Yup... Late night shopping of tampons" you paid and got the bag. "Kamsahamnida" she just smiled and waved.

"Jaljinae" the guard opened the door for you and you bowed.

Yugyeom knocked on his manager's door, "Manager-nim?"

He opens it, "Oh, Yugyeom. Why are still awake?"

"Can I take some walk for a while? I really can't sleep"

"Of course but be careful. Come back at 1, arasseo?" he allowed since tomorrow they don't have any schedule.

Yugyeom was having his little exercise in the park.

He walked by the street on the way home when he passed by some girls.

"Omo! Yugyeom oppa?" one of them noticed.

He bit his lips; 'I'm in trouble' he thought and covered his side profile while fastening his pace.

"Oppa!" they all chanted even some of them were noonas.

He started running, "Gajimayo oppa!" they all said with phone cameras in hand.

The street was filled with fangirls' chants. You were about to walk to the left corner when Yugyeom bumped into you and you fall hard to the ground since he was a giant guy.

"Mianhaeyo... Jeongmal" he apologized while helping with your things. "Oh, here are your glasses and things. Mianhaeyo"

You wear your glasses and clearly recognize him, "Yugyeom!" you called.

"Annyeong" he says then fangirls' scream can be heard again. "I have to go. Jalja!" he waved and ran again for his dear life.

'Did I just meet him? It's really him, right? I met Kim Yugyeom!" you hop in delight like a bunny with a big smile plastered on your face while going home.