Old Warrior and Young Basturd

Christopher's father, Alexander Prime had graying black hair with a gray beard, his right eye was white with scars, and wore armor made of bone. It had minotaur horns as shoulder plates, a dragon skull as the chest plate, painted red from the blood of his enemies, and had a fur cape.

"Lord Alexander!" Said Riku as he looked at Riku. "Terra Vin Riku." Alexander said as he went on one knee. "And Talon. My greeting." "The honor is mine's sir." "You just going to ignore me?" Christopher said as Alexander glared at him. "Ah, Christopher. You have poor choices for company, Riku. Excuse me." Sighed Alexander as he turned and walked away. Christopher grabbed his arm as he was walking away. Alexander slapped him and walked away.

"What was that about?" Asked Terra. "This shit again, hey!" Christopher said as he walked toward Alexander. "You better listen to me!" "I don't have to listen to nothing! You betrayed me and let everyone I knew be killed! You let them die so you could steal that dragon's gold, then you disgraced me and all of us by fucking it, after it killed everyone." "So? They were weak!" "That's all you got to say? You're a piece of shit who isn't worth to be called son." "Yet you do-" "You know why! Because of Mabel. I made a promise that I'll never leave you and hurt you. That was her last words to me before that beast attacked. And now you walk around, fucking around and making my name lower than shit. Fucking calling you "DragonBanger" like that's a title to be proud of." "Whatever, I'm still your son and you still love me." "You may be my son," Said Alexander as he put his hands on Christopher's shoulders, "But you're not my boy. You lost my love when you took on DragonBanger." "Yeah? Well go fuck yourself! Go choke on a black nigger dick." "Your mother would be ashamed of you." Alexander said as he walked away. Terra went to Christopher. Tears went down his face.

"Chris?" "I-it's nothing. Let's go" Christopher and Terra went into their carriage and the Golden Riders followed. Christopher looked out of the window as tears went down his eyes. Terra laid her head by Christopher's head and closed her eyes. He looked at her and put his arm over her. "Fucking bullshit." The golden knight watched them from a distance on his white horse.