The Holy Beast

Beast was shaking Christoper in his claws, who was beaten and unconscious. Alexander was watching in shock, none of the men there have seen such an unequal fight between Christoper and a monster. Christoper, for the first time, was getting played around. Beast threw him at a tree and looked at his men.

"Fuck! It's looking at us!" Yelled the black knight. Beast blew a musky breath at them that made the trees grew green beards. "Holy shit!" "I'm, I'm not dead yet." Christoper barely said as he stood up with his armor broken. Beast's tail slammed him into the ground and held him down. "I challenge you beast! Your attack ends here!" Said Hanzo as he pulled out his katana, with a blade made of ice.

Beast blew a golden ball of fire that melted the sword and grabbed Hanzo with one paw. "I'll wear your guts around my neck." Beast dug his claws into Hanzo and took out his intestines.
"For glory!" Yelled the white knight as it tried to dig it's sword into Beast's back, breaking the sword on impact. Beast slammed his back into the ground. The white knights helmet came off as Beast stood up, showing a women with long white hair. Beast started to squeeze Hanzo, breaking his bones in the process. "This, is my fight!!" Roared Christoper as he tossed Beast into the tree he was launched into.

"Don't touch my soldiers, you monster." "Christoper!" Said the white knight as she stood on her knees. Beast stood up and dusted himself off. "Still got some fight in you, too bad you're mortal." "Just wait, I'm still going to fuck you." "Christoper, let's just run away!" Yelled Yoshimaru. "This isn't worth dying for!" "Ass is always worth dying for." Beast rammed Christoper but he held him back. Christoper attacked Beast with combos of punches that seemed to work. Beast swatted him away like a mosquito, launching Christoper into a boulder. A axe sliced the rock and Christoper back as three figures stood behind him.

It was three red lizard like demons. The first, Uno had long black hair and held a guitar, the second one was Yazzie and was the shortest and muscular one and held drum sticks, and the third and tallest one was Boggle, and it had wings and held the axe/guitar. "You dare strike the Gorn Lord of Hair Metal Mountain?!" Said Boggle with a deep voice. "Of the Interplanetary Insanitarium??" Sung Yazzie. "You must be Metal Mountain creatures protecting your master." "We guard the gates of Metal Mountain mostly, but you won't-"

"None of you weaklings touch him!!" Roared Beast as he rammed Christoper into a large tree. "Zeebos!! You can't waste your time with this monkey! Let me deal with it!" Said Boggle. "Run back to Metal Mountain or face my wrath!" The demons disappeared right after he spoke. Beast torn apart Christoper armor and tore a chunk off his face, tearing off his left eye. He then grabbed a tree truck and proceeds to beat it on Christoper head.

"Stop!" Yelled Alexander. "He's my son!!" "Then you die with him." Said Boggle as it dug it's guitar into Alexander's back. Beast stopped attacking Christoper and looked. "Holy, Anus??" Beast looked possessed. His eyes were white and he was drooling.
"Don't touch him, he's my slave now!!" Beast flew toward Alexander, grabbed him, and flew into the air. Christoper's men ran to the man on the ground. His legs and arms were crunched, his chest open, and his left part of his head was tore off. Yoshimaru and the men with him picked him up and ran back to the town. The group with Alexander followed.

Alexander woke up in a cell made of gold. Beast, wearing a blue suit with a white fur coat stood outside. "Where am I?" "Metal Mountain, you are my slave now. Your fight is over." "What? No!!" "You sacrificed it for your son's life, but it's too late for him and you. Now, spread your legs and accept me."