The hunt for booty

The group was deep in a forest, all of them on horseback. They were following a trail of huge footprints with goo inside the holes. Christopher looked at the girl with blonde hair as she was looking at him.

"You got a problem?" Christopher asked. "No, sir." "Then look away." "You don't have to be rude." Said the elf. "Who's speaking to you?" All of the men that Christopher had with him glared at the elf. "...Nobody sir." "Coward." Said the man in orange. "More like smart. Stay in your place, elf." Said Hanzo. "Silence! If the beast we're tracking hears us, it'll hide." Said Christopher. "In the other hand, it would come to us." Responded Hanzo. "We are hunting an unknown monster, not attracting it. So following it with silence is what we are doing." "I don't need a Quilin to explain basic hunting skills to me." "Then don't make stupid fucking suggestions!" Yoshimaru yelled as a branch fell down.

A dark blue wingless dragon was in front of them. Fish men were around it. "Fuck! Attack!!" Yelled Christopher as he leaped toward the dragon. It breathed poisonous gas at him as he flew on top of it. A bigger one with wings grabbed him and flew up. Chris!" Yelled Yoshimaru as he beheaded two of the fish men. A fish man with a octopus body and man legs wrapped it's tentacles around him and pulled his legs open. "Bear my children, human!" It said as two others with fish bodies watched. It pulled out a fat cock covered with barnacles and grabbed Yoshimaru's legs, who then drew a sword into it's eyes. He then neutered it. "Fucking beast!" "My dick! I kill you human!" As it said that, Zeed beheaded it. "Watch yourself, fish men have the power of eight men. You would have been tore in half if that one wasn't horny." "I knew that." "And you still got captured by one? You need to think before acting." Said the elf as he threw daggers at the two fish men. "God damn! What are you idiots doing?!" Yelled the black knight as he was killing fish men. "That dragon's gas is attracting the fish! Kill it!" "If we do, Christopher-" "Fuck him!"

As the knight said that, the dragon with wings fell down, dead. Christopher then grabbed the other dragon and pulled it to him. He broke its legs and penetrated it with his already erect cock. "Oh, fuck!" Christopher moaned as the dragon roared. After 30 minutes, Christopher yelled and beheaded the dragon. "Fuck y'all looking at?!" "Don't answer him." Whispered Yoshimaru and the elf and girl looked away. "Just... the trees!" Said the girl as Christoper stood up and glared at her. "Good for you. Where's the fish men?" "Killed all of them, DragonBanger." Said the white knight. "Excuse me?" "Sorry, I mean "sir." "Fuck right you did. We'll make camp at dawn, collect the remains and find supplies. You!" Christoper pointed at the girl. "Yes sir?" "Come with me."