The Green Hunter

It's been two weeks after the attack. Christoper was at the best hospital at the Imperial Capital. His body was covered with covers and only his eye could be seen. Many male doctors were tending to him. no female doctors were allowed in the building while Christoper is present. His small unit along with the men that were with Alexander were waiting outside his room. Only one doctor was in Hanzo's room. He had froze his body back together before going into a vegetable state. Most of the doctors had gave up on him and went back to Christoper.

"So when are we going to talk about this?" Asked Mary as everyone looked at her.
"There's nothing to say." Said Yoshimaru.
"Christoper isn't getting better, maybe it's time to-"
"If you want to give up, then leave and don't come back."
"Fine, but I can't deal with this anymore. I'm leaving."
"Then leave! If this is what it takes to break you, then you're less than a warrior!"
"Clearly Christoper has tricked you on what a warrior is, Quilin." Said Zeed. "We had fought against monsters together for months now but that...that beast was different. That's something that we can't defeat."
"Can't def- how dare you?! After all of this, you want to surrender to that?!"
"That "beast" is the strongest there is." Said the elf. "Nothing is a match to it. Not the strongest man, beast, dragon, maybe even the strongest black being from the towers have a chance against it."
"Don't forget that it along with Talos, the father of the Celestial Beasts saved most of the life on Earth from the Dry Age. Even if we could slay it, we would either be killed by armies from all the kingdoms or be banished to the New World. We'll die either way. Do you four understand?" Said Zeed as Christoper five original warriors, including Yoshimaru stood by Christoper.
"The only ones who don't understand is you." Said the man wearing the loincloth. "We, whatever Chris says it or not, are monster hunters. We hunt monsters no matter what. We can't give up now." Empress Madison and ten Primm knights came in the room. One of the knights had green skin.
"Seems like my brother had strong friends with him." Said Madison. She wore a long red dress with a wolf face drew on it and a white fur coat.
"B-Brother? That's impossible!" Yelled Yoshimaru. One knight crossed his arms.
"Our father, Alexander, couldn't stand the fact that his first born was a woman so he gave me to his brother."
"Christoper said you was his cousin." Said Mary.
"He also called himself "DragonBanger". He wasn't that bright before the incident."
"Hold the fuck up, why are you using past tense at Chris?" Questioned the man in the loincloth.
"The Imperials has "surrendered" Christoper to us. He will be taken back to Primm to be healed there." Said a knight wearing fur armor.
"You're just going to kill him so she won't have any competition to the throne." Said Zeed.
"Wrong, it's to give peace back to the kingdoms and Metal Mountain. Last thing we need is to have a war with them. Chris and father had their chance. Now up to Him."
"What about Terra?! What did she say about this?!" Yelled Yoshimaru.
"She said to tell you guys sorry and thank you for everything."
"We'll be leaving now." Said the green knight with a smirk. The knights took Christoper off the bed and left the hospital. All of Christoper men watched as the Primm knights walk to the walls that lead out the Imperial Capital. Imperial knights and Terra stood by. Imperial knight armor was clean steel with lion symbols on their chest, capes, and shields.

"I can't believe we have to watch those bastards take Christoper to his death." Said the white knight.
"It's not like we have a choice." Said Zeed as everyone glared at Terra, who was tearing up.
"This is your fault." Said Yoshimaru.
"I-I'm sorry."
"Watch your tone, Star Nigger." Said one of the imperial knights as he placed his hand on his sword. "That fallen prince deserved everything that happened to him." At least the Primms have some honer." The knight had a lizard face.
"Shut up! He was a hero! Fuck Metal Mountain! They won't get away with this."

The Primm knights were in a camp in the middle of a grass field out of nowhere when a group of twenty lizard men, five Wyrms, and ten dragons appeared. The Primm knights dropped the near death Christoper in front of them. The green knight and Madison stood in front of the knights.

"So this is the DragonFucker?" Said the leader of the group, a lizard man named The Gorn.
"Of course it is." Said Madison. There was two "M" on the back of her coat. "Take him to Zeebos for me."
"Of course honey." Said the green knight as he made out with Madison. "I'll be back to Primm soon to rule over it with you."
"I love you."
"I love you too." The green emperor had a smirk. The Primm knights left the camp.
"Fuck, humans are so fucking stupid!" Laughed The Gorn as it sat down. "But at least we have the blasphemous DragonBanger with us now."
"Soon we will rule over all of them." Said the green emperor.
"What about-"
"Fuck Zeebos."
"Oh shit. Well, for now, let's bang a DragonBanger!"

"Not Yet." Said a voice.