1

Park Jimin

The first time i saw her was in piano academy. We both attended the same classes and took the same day to practise. At that time i was only ten. Still has no idea that i'm going to met her again.

For the second time i met her, was during my first year in high school. My family has moved from Busan to Seoul due to business. So, literally i was moved too. Moved to a new school. Moved to a new environment. Leaving my old friends. Leaving my favourite places. At that time, i really hate to attend the new school. Until i met her again there. Since then i discovered that, she's a sunbae.

Years passed and currently i'm working under my family businees as a photographer. I took photos, so I work freely. Only took photos that i like and interested to. My parents let me though. For some reason, they just let me do what i wanna do. But of course, i still work as much as people does.

" Jimin-ah can you spare some time this night. Your appa has some important things to discuss "

I heard my mom voice on the other line.

" Alright eomma. I'll be home before 7 "

With that, the conversation ended.

Hourse pass and now i'm on my way to my parents house. To tell you guys, my parents and i live separately. They lived with my younger sister, Hyejin who is now on her last year at college. But my apartment is not that far from home. So its only took 20 minutes by car. Near enough from the company.

" Oppa long time no see !! " Hyejin yelled at the living room as soon as i stepped into the house.

" Eomma appa ? " I asked as i take a slice of her chocolate moist cake into my mouth.

" Same placeㅡ backyard " She answered shortly making me messed up her bangs.

" Oppa !! " She yelled again. With that i left her alone and make my way to the backyardㅡa place where my parents usually hang out in the house.

" He's here " I heard my mom said after she saw my shadow.

" Appa eomma anyeonghashimikka. " I greeted them politely, didn't forget my deep bow.

" Sit " My father sternly said.

I was habitual to be treat like that, but i know, its his own way to educate me to know that the word polite is actually exist eventhough with whom i talk to.

" Is she's on her way ? " My father asked my mom. Leaving me thoughtless by their own conversation.

" I guess she is. She told me just now that she's already finished her work. She should be here by any minutes. "

She ? I thought silently inside.

" Appa Seulgi eonnie here " Hyejin voice snapped me from my own thoughts.

" Abeonnim eommonim anyeonghashimikka " I heard the voice said.

" Seulgi come here and sit. " My father said after my mom and Hyejin left to the kitchen. Probably getting some cookies and coffee for the guest.

I heard my father gulp before continue,

" I know that you guys probably will shock about my sudden request, but.. "

" I want you guys marry each other "

" Nehh ? " I was shocked but the sudden news but what's more shocking is she.

That's the girl who i met last time. The girl that i've met for my entire life. Not literally, but maybe for my life growth.

" Abeonnim.. " She was lost for words. She looks like want to say a lot, but somehow herself prevent her mouth to do so.

She still looks the same. Except her features grown sharply and its insanely good on her.

I was half alive when reality hit me back.

" Appa you're not serious. Right ? " I try to sense any act or way of joking. But it seems i found nothing.

" Seulgi-yang can you marry my son ? I'm always wanting you as my daughter, but it should be right if you be my daughter in law instead. " My father sincerely pleaded her.

" Abeonim.. i.. " She started to feel uneasy with the situation.

I meant who whouldn't . Who sense enough to marry someone that you know nothing. Isn't ?

" Appa hold on. This ... beyond my imaginary. " I was stunned by this comical that was out from my father's mouth.

I just discovered my long seen sunbae. And now i was planned to marry her ?

What's another shit in my world is this ?

...

ps : how was it ? leave vomment please 💕