5

Park Seulgi

Time passed. And its already late night. After having lunch with Jimin, we went to mall to buy some new clothes for him. And he bought me some too despite a couple of rejection to his offer.

After a long warm bath, i already in my pyjamas which is shorts and baggy clothes. I like it that way. I love how comfortable the clothes was when i was sleeping.

I peek at the bedroom to see Jimin's back. He's busy typing something on his computer. I hesitate either too walk out casually or i just need to run and hide my body in the mattress.

Usually i only wear a long pyjamas at night. Its been month ever since i'm married to him. But i never wore shorts in front of him.

I courage my ownself and open the door. He still didn't look at me.

Yes. That's it. Don't look at me. Please. Continue your work. I hope silently and tiptoed to the bed.

But my hope disappeared when he turns his back and looking at me. He seems shock.

" You can take the sofa tonight. I want the bed all for myself "

I warn him again and made my way to the bed. I pull the blanket to cover my whole body. I heard him chuckled at my doing.

" Continue your work. Don't mind me " I said and pull the mattress tightly around me. Tightly. And began to take a good sleep.

Suddenly he turn off the light.

" Yahh what are you doing ? " I slap his hand away when i felt he backhugged me. Instead he intertwin our fingers together.

" Jimin-shi " I swear my heart beating at the unusual rate right now.

" Why are you being so formal to me Seulgi ? you're my wife "

He was too close to me. And to be honest, its killing me softly. How his breath steadily on the crook of my neck.

" Do you want me to called you noona then ? " He flipped over me in just a second.

i tightly held the sheet cover to control my ownself.

don't do this to me. please. I begged inside.

" You're sweating too much noona " He smirked as his hand tucking my hair behind my ears.

" noona " he said again as his hand down to everyhwere but to my breast.

" don't call me that " i slapped his hands away.

" wae ? " he huskily said as his tight pressed against mine.

with that i tried to push him away but he was stronger. of course.

" i should call you noona then if you're being formal to me. after all you're in deed a noona. "

" no ! "

I tried to push him harder this time. but still a faliure.

" You know we're still in our honeymoon stage. Isn't it ? "

Now i'm regret wearing this stupid shorts in front this corny man.

" you can take the bed. " this time, i already escape myself from him.

" not so fast baby " he said and push me back to the bed.

" Stop it Jimin. I'm sleepy. I want to rest. " my voice started to shake.

" you can't turn back now "

He then started to kiss my lips roughly. I gasped in shock.

" no Jimin " I tried to stop him. But he pinned my hands hard.

" i'm a man Seulgi. I have my needs too. its been month since we're married. you're killing me inside. do you realize that ? " he speak softly againts my ear and started to kissed my earlobe.

My heart beating so damn fast right now. I never been kissed like this. He roughly kissed me from lips then to my jawline. My head told me to stop but my body reach on the contrary.

He stop to take for some air before continue again. He kissed and bite my lower lips. I can feel blood in my mouth.

His tongue made it to my mouth. I prevent him by trying to kick his legs. He stop and look at me. My breath become heavy as i avoid to look at his sinful gaze. I push him away from me as strong as i could.

And now he searching something on his wardrobe. I looked at him confusingly to see him holding his tie.

" stay still or you're just turning me on "

With that he looked at me with strong desire.

...