10

Seulgi

So here i am. At the lobby of his company. I had called Jimin like million times but he never answer his phone. Is he that busy ?

And why did he need to leave every urgent document in home. Did he think that i have all day just to get his document to his office back ?

I never been here before, so i'm kinda lost. I asked the receptionist and they asked me if i have an appointment before going here. But after telling them that i'm his wife, they gladly lead the way to his office.

I thank the receptionist and made my way to Jimin's office with his secretary beside me. I stay outside his office before his secretary told him that i had come. With that i heard that he told her to do something regarding his worksheet.

Suddenly i feel dizzy. I don't know what happen to me. I don't feel anything just now.

" Are you okay Mrs. Park ? " His secretary asked me worriedly. She hold my arms because it seems like i would fainted in any minutes.

Mrs. Park huh. Its kinda funny to hear people call me that.

" I'm fine. No need to worry and thank you " I give her a small smile before she bow a little and made her way to her table to continue her job.

" What took you so long to come here ? " He say as he get up from his seat and take a seat at the couch.

I placed the document that i bought before to the table without answering his question. I took a seat opposite him and held my head. Seriously i don't feel good. I'm dizzy.

" Are you sick ? You looks paler. " He said as he reach the files.

" No. I'm fine. Maybe just a little bit dizzy. " I said and started massaging my head.

" You seriously don't looks good. "

" Can i get a warm tea at least ? " I asked him but more to pleading.

" Wait for a sec " He stood up and called her secretary.

" Doyeon-shi can you get my wife a cup of.. its alright. Continue your work "

After a few minutes he come with a warm cup of ginger tea. Somehow the tea makes me feel a little better than before.

" Do you want me to accompany you to hospital ? "

Honestly i'm touch with this side of him.

" Nope. I'm okay now. " i reassure again.

" Really ? Okay. But do you want me to send you home ? I can send you home or ask someone to send you "

" That's okay. I'll just go by myself "

" If you say so then please go straight to home. Call me if you still dizzy and text me when you already get home " He softly said. He's worried inside. I know. I can sense him well now.

I nodded as I walked to the door and stepped outside his office as he did the same.

" I'll go home now " I said and was about to go but then he pull my wrist gently makes me turn back to him. I look at him and somehow that small action able to makes my heart skip a beat.

" Take care baby. I'll be home a little late, so don't wait for me and go straight to bed. If you still dizzy, please call and inform me. I'll drive you home " He said and kissed my cheek.

I'm taken aback for a few seconds. Even his workers seems bewilderment his action. With that i just nodded and go back home without looking back at him. Thinking that he would make fun of me since i feel hot and my cheeks seems redden.

Should i confirm it ?

...

ps: thanks for the read!💕