7

Park Jimin

Seulgi barely talk to me ever since the fight weeks ago. She never care about me going for work or when i'm going to back home at late night. There's once i stay up late and sleep in office for a night due to pile of work but she didn't even give me a call. And to be honest, i'm disappointed by that. All she did was house chores and her part time job with Seungwan.

I glance over her on the bed, she still sleeping soundly. Her back facing me. I let out a small sigh before taking my shirt in the wardrobe and make my way to the bathroom before began to wash up.

After i finished everything, i went down to the kitchen. There she was, in her blue apron. Making breakfast for me. Her back faced me again. Focus much with the kimchi stew that she has been stir up for quit moment.

" Seulgi.. please don't "

She took off my hands off her but I gripped my hands tight on her waist as if my life depend on it. I heard she let out deep sigh. How can I see through that ? How can i understand her ?

She turn off the stove and face me with her cold looks. Our faces was too close. Only inches apart. Her strong deep gaze met mine. Trying to seek any unreadable question that i can't figure out.

She sigh once again before slowly push myself away from her.

Unexpectedly, i took her wrist once again. Hugging her petite body. Her face buried on my shoulder.

" i'm sorry Seulgi " I confessed.

" I'm sorry, I was a selfish person. I tried to keep you by my side because I loved you. " i take a long breath before continue again.

" But I was forgetting something more important. If I love you, you should always be happy. I won't force you and I won't give you hard time. "

She didn't answer. She just silently crying in my arms. The white shirt of mine was wet in tears of her.

" For awhile I'll cry aching my heart and search for you but don't mind me. At night when everyone is falling asleep. I'm sitting alone. I'm still awake. Reflecting on my bad deeds. Do I have another day to see you ? Am I hoping for this to be a passing downpour ? Just.. let us stay like this for a moment Seulgi "

Holding her in my arms as my tears come out from my eyes though i prevent myself from doing so. Since this moment didn't seem significant. Since it felt so inconsequential.

" Seeing how cold your back greet me. Only then did I vaguely begin to feel the pain. The wound that had yet to appear on my skin. I think I've held on long enough. I wish there was a shortcut, to get back to you. " I hugged her even tight more than before.

" Do you remember the day i'm married to you ? i promised to your uncle to take a very good care of you. I still remember it even now. But i guess i was out of my mind. I hurt you. I hurt your feeling. And i regret everything now. " My tears soon turn to sobs.

I'm just hurting. I'm too hurt for this.

" Deep inside, i never want any of this to happen. "

I let go of her slowly. Facing her that who's looking in the ground but i held her chin high. With those sad eyes, she looks at me holding my wrinkle sleeves.

" I guess we should end this for good. " I chuckled a little but a tears managed to escape from my eyes .

Hearing nothing from her, i slowly let go her wrist and began to take my leave.

" You say you're love me, then what use is it ? You want to leave me now when we only married less than a year and half ? " Seulgi retorted.

" Seulgi" I was about to explain when she cut me.

" So it wasn't love Jimin. It was just a moment which you spent by my side. "

" No Seulgi. you got the wrong idea. "

" stay " Seulgi said.

" Jimin.. i don't want you to leave " That's when she hugged me. Her hands rest on my neck.

" Seulgi i don't want to lose you. You might think i'm just talking nonsense, but i like you. I really does. " i almost sounds like pleaded.

" Can we start all over again ? "

Is what she half whispered to me.

...

ps; i have writer block. i've wrote many chapters already, but i feel like its not good enough. i don't know what to do. should i just delete this story ? please comment or dm me. i really need some advice.