16

Third Point Of View

A few days after going back from Jimin's parents house, their life continue as the usual.

A light sound coming for the closet making Seulgi aware that his husband already taking his shower.

" Did i wake you up ? " Jimin who's about to wear his suitshirt ask the half open eyes Seulgi.

Seulgi didn't answer, instead she sat up and began to stretch her muscle. Looking at his wife that still yawing, Jimin quickly put his suitshirt down on the edge of their share bed before he take a sit beside her.

" Why don't you sleep a little longer " Jimin gentle voice sounds like marshmallow in her ears. Her eyes landed on his jawline, down to his six pack muscle. After realizing that her husband actually half naked facing her, her cheek flash a light of crimson color.

Looking at the shy Seulgi, Jimin move a little close to her, making she grip tight her quilt when Jimin hands move down to her waist, pulling his wife close to him.

" Hey.. What a---are yo-you doing ? " her voice stutter as she low her head down.

Jimin didn't answer instead his free hand start to stroke her messy hair making his wife flinch with the sudden cold that touch her warm skin.

Seulgi was about to move away when Jimin suddenly peck her lips lightly then giving her pecks all over her face. Since she still shy with the sudden skinship, she push Jimin's shoulder lightly. Shooking her head, saying that he need to get ready now or else he'll be late for work.

Unfortunately, Jimin on the other hand still didn't let her go. Instead, he peck her lips several times then move down to her neck. However, Seulgi tell her husband that she
need to use the toilet, so she take this opportunity to push Jimin again.

Jimin expression was hard to tell. Seulgi didn't know if he's angry, or dissapointed, since his face didn't show any of it. She can't predict him well.

Taking her hands back from his grip, Seulgi slowly remove the quilt off her and walk to the bathroom as fast as her feet could.

After taking warm bath and wore her comfy clothes, she walk outside the bathroom to see their empty bedroom. With a sigh came out her mouth, she run downstairs to see Jimin's back facing her.

She pursed her lips before taking a seat in front of her husband that busy eating the dumpling soup that she made last night with Joohyun.

" Thanks for the food " Jimin who's already finish his heavy breakfast lightly smile at her.

Getting no response from her wife, he took his plate and move to the sink.

" its alright. i can do that later. " Seulgi who's afraid that Jimin's work attire wet prevent him from washing dishes.

Jimin just shook his head and continue his task.

looking at Jimin's back, Seulgi doubtful wether to ask him to join her to the hospital. Actually she has another prenatal appointment checkup today.

And today she'll be going to listen to her fetal heartbeat for the first time. She wants Jimin to acompany her, but after seeing that her husband always going home late these few days, Seulgi confused in her own thought.