Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Luke

___________________________

Wasn't truth or dare

with Mikey

interesting.

+

"Hey, mate your flyer on your trousers is undone"

I give him the biggest squeeze possible and walk away, pulling up the zip on my flyer.

I sprint back home and burst through the door screaming 'BITCHES BOW DOWN TO ME!'

Michael walks out of the living room rubbing his eyes, yawning.

"The cliffoconda bows to no-one."

"Shut up you retard and let me sleep, its 2 in the morning and I need my beauty sleep" I spit at him, walking upstairs.

You son of a bitch.

What did I do now?

The cunt is sleeping on the sofa for fuck sake.

"MIKEYY COME UP IM LONELY" I yell.

His footsteps grow louder and he opens the door. His eyes have bags double the size of his little brain under them and his stubble has over grown.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

What is your problem?

...

Duh he's not okay.

He rubs his eyes and replies.

"Yeah, just, been thinking while you were gone"

"Come on, bring it in" I say, opening up my arms as he runs into me sobbing in my t-shirt as we cuddle.

"Hey, sleep now, or the cunt monster will come and kill us both" I joke, his smile pulling out.

"You finally finished the dare, took you long enough" he breathes.

"I know"

"It wasn't even that bad"

"I know"

"You smell of shit"

"I kno-what? Hey, you don't talk to butchers like that!" I exclaim,"its fucking hard trying to find someone who actually gives a shit about your flyer at midnight"

He laughs quietly whilst pulling himself into bed beside me. His arms snake around my waist and he pulls me forward, closing the gap between us and I fall asleep in his arms.

Before my mind wanders off into an isolated, secluded black hole, I hear him whisper:

"I love you Luke, no matter what comes our way, to infinity"

And beyond

Just as I was about to say that out loud, his soft snores interrupt me and I leave it.

(Lukes Dream)

"YOU WHAT?"

"It's a girl, but it's not a miscarriage-I'm not going to abandon her!"

"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" my mother wails at my dad.

"She isn't even keeping it, love! Don't do this, I know you don't want to do this" My dad yells back.

"YOU CHEATED, BILL, YOU'VE SEEN HER VAGEEGEE!" She cries.

What's a va-gee-gee?

Her voice cracks a little and she tones her voice down "all when you were sober"

"Look, it was a spur of the momen-"

"More like sperm of the moment"

"It was a mistake!" he yells at her.

I slowly back away from them, this time it's for good: because I never had to walk away again.

"MISTAKE OR NOT, I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE; OUT OF MY LIFE"

And with that, drug daddy was gone. He slams the door; never comes back, not even bothering to pack his stuff. Mum crumbles to her knees whispering to herself:

"He's not worth your tears; he never was and never will be" she says to herself.

"Mommy, who did daddy cheat on you with?"

"A woman who is married, son. She already has a kid, a boy, and a husband. That's bad, Luke, always will be"

"Daddy is a cheater? Why did he cheat?"

She looks up and glares at me,"he cheated because of you." her voice raises,"HE WAS A DRUG ADDICT BECAUSE OF YOU!"

I slowly back away.

She walks towards me with anger clear in hear misty eyes.

"You know," she starts,"if it weren't for your shit ass existence, maybe me and my husband would be in a happy, tolerable relationship"

She walks closer.

"Mommy?" I whisper.

"IM NOT YOUR MOMMY ANYMORE"

All I see is red.

My eyes unwillingly force themselves open.

"AAHHHH NO STOP! MOM!!"

Michael jerks awake and pins me down on to the bed to stop me from thrashing around and hugs and kisses me until I calm down.

He takes a deep breath and speaks, his voice low and husky, unwillingly seducing,

"I'm here Luke" he breathes, stretching his arms, which were previously enclosed around my waist.

"I had a nightmare"

He chuckles,"Good morning to you too"

"I had a nightmare"

Again, he chuckles, his voice growling "Luke, it was in the past, babe, please-- Luke look at me"

"I had a nightmare"

"I know that Luke"

"It was him"

He sighs,

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I dunno-I mean, you could go back to sleep if you want"

"Luke, listen" he says, seriousness creeping its way into his voice "I need to know what's keeping you this time" and kisses me, hard.

I cringe and scream through gritted teeth in frustration and then my story telling starts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So your dad had an affair with someone's mom-who's probably just the same age as you, or near so-and he left and your mom threw you out on the streets after abusing you for something you had absolutely no intention of doing?"

"You knew that already"

___________________________

Are you seeing where this mystery girl is coming from?

I'm trying to make it obvious because damn I hate plot twists so I'm being nice to youu

God bless your soul, (sorry for the short chappie-again)

~ derpdirection :)