secret meadow

Free - I feel overwhelming free. we are going 1000 mph.

As we arrive to what looks like a secret meadow, that have a very small barn, Doug guides me towards the barn then opens the barn door to reveal two beautiful Horses standing among us.
One of the Horses came towards me, "she likes you" Doug says as he strokes the other house which have beautiful white hair.
I ask, "what's their name?"
"Her name is Midnight and his name is Snowball" he replies while helping me get onto Midnight.

Midnight has gorgeous smooth black hair that felt like silk when touching her. Snowball has a pearly white coat and big noir eyes.

Doug gets onto Snowball and we start to ride along the meadow;the meadow is a fairytale garden with beautiful scenery of the flowers blooming and birds twitting, bees buzzing and the sun radiating brightly.
After hours of wondering around the lavish meadow , our horses slowly went to a stop. We both hop off the horses to found ourselves at a grand lagoon with crystal clear waterfall.
We both go towards the lagoon with Doug swinging his arm over my shoulder.
I change into my swimsuit that Doug has gifted me. I was hesitant to go in the pool until Doug runs past me and jump into the water causing me to get drench in lukewarm water. I slowly walk back and ran into the the lagoon then out of my surprise Doug catch me, then we both spin around as he loosen his grip.

We both are face to face. He had a certain look on his face, as if he just found out some great news. As his eyes widen and we stair at each other dearly. He has a warm smile that looks so sweet; he takes my delicate cheeks in the palm of his hands and starts to slowly move my face towards his.

His plump soft lips lightly strokes my lips and then we kiss with little purses in between in, Doug finish by lightly kissing my forehead.
He is my first kiss. It was magical, our lips melted like butter.

And without him knowing I splash him with a gush of water.