At school

OMG, omg,omg!!! Am so nervous right now, today is my first day of school at Jefferson's preparatory. I ate this morning am now am at the bus since Lana is in collage she have to leave very early with the car so I now on will take the public bus. When am on the bus my phone rings up.

Lanadiaz: hey Blondie friend, good luck on your first day, see you at noon, bye!! :)
Emmacaraway: thanks! See you... ;)

Finally I arrive to school. Man, this is the biggest school I've ever seen. Everything was so... Modern. I like the outside design, it's like big buckets of paint of different colors had splashed over the outside walls. I get down from the bus and walk into the main entrance. I want to go to explore but when I enter to the main door Im already lost.
I start walking through the corridor hoping not to seem like the obvious new girl at the zone. I am walking down stairs when I hear an strangers noises. "Sound like begs, is like if someone was praying for mercy" I thought. I run to see what was happening and I found myself in the middle of a unilateral fight or in other words a case of bullying.
"Give me the money little useless rat, now!" I hear.
"Please Daniel may we talk about this like rational people" said one little boy who seemed to be younger and smarter but in-defense. When the bully was about to punch him I yell.
" hey! Stop it" I scream.
The two of them just stare at me.
"Don't enter blonde princess" said the bully like flirting?
"Oh I will enter, is not very nice to tease others besides if you don't let him go, I'll have to show this video to the directive, I don't know if you'll like to tease in detention" I said. Yeah, I was recording everything with my phone. Am pretty proud of me. The bully just look at me with a mad face and let go the poor victim.
"This doesn't stay like this, you are lucky this blonde beautiful lady was here on time Bar-dumb" he leave.
The little boy stand up from the floor.
"Was really brave what you did, you faced Daniel Baker, thanks." He said.
"Don't worry, glad to help, I hate bullies, am Emma by the way, Emma Caraway" I introduce.
"My name is Barry, Barry Cooper, nice to meet you Emma".
"Nice to meet you too Barry and if you agree we can be you know, friends" I said.
"Friends? Yeah why not" he answer.
Cool, I already make one friend, let's see were this take me.