New year, smear and new account, yeah right

-Daniel Baker-

Yeah, am the hottest one. Also the coolest one, and the awesome one. Everyone use to think of me like that until I meet her. A beautiful blonde green-eye princess with bravery and kindness. Stupid. It's just another stereotype who is waiting to highlight in the crowd. Like I said, stupid. I have to admit she's hot. Really hot and that am going to hit her right at the spot. But for now let's say she got into my way. People who tend to get in my way receive some consequences. With her was different. I think, am sure what was blowing through her's mind was "omg, this guy is so hot but I must act like a hero so he can put his eyes on me". Yeah right, keep dreaming baby. Anyway, they say a new year is smear and new account but for me doesn't apply that much.

I decides to make some break-ice talk to know her better after what happen with Barry cooper. Am walking searching for her locker. I gotta make sure she erase that video. That how am going to do it? Easy, using my charming skills. Finally I see her in front of the math classroom 2B. Blondie's locker 24B, got it.
-Hi- I say to her grabbing her's locker door.
-oh, you, hi...- she seems a little upset which I didn't understand.
-you know, when we met like 2 minutes ago I felt like I wasn't so friendly at you, what do you think if we start again, am Daniel Baker, Jefferson's preparatory most cool guy- I introduce with so much confidence she was starting to look weird.
-fine, hum, am Emma Caraway and I sing- she say.
-so you're fan of music hu? Interesting blonde girl- I say. - what do you say if I invite you something, I know some good places around here were we can get to know each other better, and you know, become close friends and close friends don't betray right? With videos or with any other thing...-.
I think she notice what I was doing. She look at her left were was 3 girls staring at us (me) melting. She turn back at me.
-you know what, am busy, why don't you invite some other girl, that one would be fine, I bet they are all dying for you right?- she wink and left.
Did she just cut me? No impossible, am the hottest, remember? Right?