Me, myself and i...

-Mick Louise-

Am not popular. Am not good with girls. Am not a perv. Being more clear, am not any other guy at this hight school. Perhaps you're asking, hey tell us more? But my like isn't that interesting. I mean, I have friends and I life... Guess,but I don't considers myself "popular" <sarcasm>. Everybody told me they want to be me and all that stuff but believe me, if you know what I've been throw you really get happier with your life. I have no mom, my dad goes out to a bar every night and me and my  little sister, Jane, have to take care of ourself. I do everything as possible to raise her well, principally because Jane is all the real family I have left and since she's 8 I can't let our father raise her. Every other normal person will be in pain and probably commit suicide but not me. I won't give up so easily and I'll make sure that at list Jane can grow up as a normal kid. Now my friends. I don't have friends. Well at list not real ones. Perhaps only meet-meet person, but from that, nothing. I think you already know about that guy Daniel Baker? Well, we used to be best friends but as others, he left, only for popularity. I know, my life for you will sucks. I think my only escape from the real world is music. Music transports me to my "safe place". I feel like my  life doesn't sucks.... At all. Well,that was before I met this girl, Emma Caraway. I usually have no interest in girls but, she, she has something special. Something I can't describe. Perhaps is because we share the same love for music but, I really have no words for her. Then I realize Daniel has his eye spotted on her. Super! Now I have to get a way Daniel stay away from her. It's not because I like her, it's because I know Daniel. He will betray her and turn his back on her. Real friends don't do that. That's why I feel the necessity of protecting her, from what? From Daniel.