After, biology class

-Daniel Baker-

The bet had already started and that was the only thing that pass through my head all day long. I have biology class now and looking at my schedule I have with the wonder Blondie. Cool. I get the chance to be closer to her. I know what you're thinking and yes, I do like her. Am walking through the classroom and Emma was already there. She look at me and smiles kindly. I realize she's sitting alone, she doesn't have a lab partner... Yet.
-hey Blondie- I greet nicely. -can I sit here?-.
-hi- she say- yeah sure!-.
A grumpy old lady walks into the classroom. My instinct tells me she's gonna be our teacher.... Great...-/
-morning students, my name is Eleanor Mary Cameron but please.... Call me Mrs. Cameron understood?- miss Cameron look at Emma and I - I  assume everyone has already found a lab partner, good cause you won't be able to change-.
-I think we're gonna be lab partners Blondie, how bout' that- I whisper to her.
-I believe so- she sights.
-so, I don't have any interest in learning you're names and I really don't care what you do, but there are a few rules during my class- Mrs. Cameron makes a pause -first, no demonstrations of affection, you can kiss and hug during recess but here I don't want any in that got it?-.
She was looking at us... Again.
-second, no eating in class, that's obvious,you are not kids any more that need candy every 5 minutes- she yelled. -and third, last but not least, I want you to give everything in this class-.
-wow, she seems to be in her days- I whisper to her.
-yeah, she literally enter and she was already bluffing- she laughs.
We both starts laughing.
-sorry, you two in the back- Miss Cameron point us. -what so funny?-
We both get in shock.
-nothing, it was nothing- she says.
-Aja... Well I forgot to tell you little princess- she gets closer to Emma- no talking in my class!- she yelled.
-Auch, my ears- Emma whispers.
I take her hand without Miss Cameron see us.
-it's all right, I bet her bad mood it's just temporally- I say.
She smiles. Dammit that smile. Has something. She got me good.